This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survey from Pogo LMAO

Started by AdDn8187,

Previous topic - Next topic

AdDn8187

You recently contacted Electronic Arts for support of your EA game. As part of our mission to provide the highest quality support possible, we seek your thoughts on your most recent experience with our Customer Support department. The survey takes just a few minutes to complete. Your responses will help us determine ways to improve the support we provide to you

This was the funniest Email I have received in weeks.  They asked me several questions regarding my latest contact to them and how the problem was resolved etc... need I say that I have yet to this day received a reply about my problem... I am sure my survey wont make it past the delete button of their system because they are not gonna like my answers.  This survey didnt have anything regarding the games only the support dept. on how quickly and how effeciently they resolved my problem..... LMAO

*Angel*

I also have not received a response from them regarding Cingular and Poppit Mobile.  They suck!  But we knew that.   I don't even answer there surveys anymore cause it's not like they care what I have to say.

Lish

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 28, 2005, 04:27:04 AM
I also have not received a response from them regarding Cingular and Poppit Mobile.  They suck!  But we knew that.   I don't even answer there surveys anymore cause it's not like they care what I have to say.
i haven't either. >:(

SANATA

ya i got the same email and i told them well the suck wonder if they will change anything lol if i had to bet on it i would say no lol :o

bubblegum

had to write them 5 times before I got a response about why there was no thaksgiving superbadge and then they just gave me same lame ass reason

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview