Main Menu

Personal Marathon

Started by WonderMom,

Previous topic - Next topic

WonderMom

Just saw it advertised.  This week!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!  O0

Lish

im1shycat2

woohoo!!!need to work on my 2003....although i don't like any of them.....

pogohatesme

Wow that's pretty close to the one they had just a couple months ago....must be feeling generous this holiday season lol

Lish

Quote from: csclsu on November 28, 2005, 04:56:35 PM
those ones suck and they are much harder!

im1shycat2

i keep putting them off..i have pop fu, dice derby and a couple other ones...i hate doing them. to me, for some reason, they just arent enjoyable....

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Lish on November 28, 2005, 04:59:09 PM
Quote from: csclsu on November 28, 2005, 04:56:35 PM
those ones suck and they are much harder!

They're much harder because in 2003, Pogo somewhat knew what a "challenge" was... now it's all easy, done in 15 mins by hand (3 mins by auto) type challenges and some people still complain about not having enough time. Pogo should not call them "challenges" because they're not challenges, they're "badge giveaways". I'm happy with the 100 perfect games in Sweeper this upcoming week because it reminds me of 2003. Of course, we will then have a game of "get a joker in Texas Hold 'Em 20 times" which will be complete in about 40 games!

pogohatesme

lol I've only done 1 badge outta the 2003 album...I"m working backwards lol...25 more to go for the 2005 album.

im1shycat2

I have 2005 all done so far, i finished 2004 a month ago, and i have 6 left to do in 2003....

xxDragonGoddessxx

i have around 50 bades al together to get.  1 from 2005 most from 2003. 

Monkey

Figures they're doing it this week LOL. I only have one personal challenge left to do. Couldn't they have done this two weeks ago  >:( Lol. Oh well. Everyone enjoy your Christmas gift from Pogo  ::)

im1shycat2

Congrats PogoLovinMom!!! Give yourself a big pat on the back..lol O0 O0 O0

Monkey

Lol Thanks. Just found this too from Community News:

This week on Club Pogo, take part in another Personal Challenge Marathon! In addition to the regularly scheduled two challenges, this week you can play up to three Personal Challenges. That's a total of 5 challenges! This is a great opportunity for you to catch up on challenges you may have missed, or challenges that for whatever reason you were unable to complete the first time!

What if you've already completed all the Challenges? Well, you can repeat a few of your favorite challenges! Just add them as Personal Challenges and when you complete each one, look for the 'x2' indicator next to the badge in your badge album!

AdDn8187

Personal Marathon is great.. but wish they would have done it a different week since I have to do like 4 accounts on steller... oh well guess I'll be busy enough to keep out of trouble....  O0

im1shycat2

lol....i guess thats your own personal challenge, to bad you will not get credit for it!!!

Monkey

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 28, 2005, 06:11:43 PM
Personal Marathon is great.. but wish they would have done it a different week since I have to do like 4 accounts on steller... oh well guess I'll be busy enough to keep out of trouble....  O0

Lol. Sorry ya have to do all of the Stellar challenges. Won't take long with the auto though  >:D Then after that I can catch up in Jigsaw cases. I never had the time to do them. Now I can get the 10 badges I never had the time to do. Thanks, auto!  >:D

im1shycat2

how long will the stellar sweeper trial run for?  i dont have the money at the moment to buy it......

AdDn8187

I offered to do steller for friends cause I love that game and I have no problem getting the perfect game and with the challenge just go to the smallest planet and waaaalaaaa... wont be hard just a bit time consuming.  I dont know how long the trial runs I have not used it, but even if it wins you 10 games thats 10 your ahead.  If later in the week you need help just holler i'll help ya with it... Auto??? whats an Auto (  :-X )  ... do I use them????

*Angel*

I don't use any autos but will be happy to do Stellar if anyone needs it.  I am pretty good at getting perfect games.  I have time on my hands as I don't have any personal challenges to do.   :D

leeanne172

I have 3 challenges left for 2004, backgammon, dominos and spades .. spades is the one I'm going to get stuck with because it's the win 3 250 point rated games, I'm not so great at spades (in fact I suck real bad) so it will be the only one left  :(  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview