PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:35:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mini

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

LOL I went to see if they released any christmas clothes and they have this listed.

If you think you have the coolest Mini ever and want to show it off to other players, we invite you to a Club Pogo "Show and Tell" all day Wednesday, November 30th in Penguin Blocks! Visit any one of the Members Only rooms under the Topics Tab and check out what other people are doing with their Minis!

Many players spend a lot of time and tokens creating some pretty amazing Minis. This is an opportunity for those who make that effort to meet other amazing Mini creators and check out some of the most interesting Minis ever made. It's sort of like a "Mini Social" all day!

So, on Wednesday, take a few moments to update your Mini, maybe add a goodie or two, change the hairstyle or add a hat, and head over to the topics tab in Penguin Blocks!

Jewel

My mini owns 5 million tokens worth of clothes and she still doesn't have a thing to wear.  :o

bubblegum

Quote from: BoredNItaly on November 29, 2005, 03:00:54 AM
Many players spend a lot of time and tokens creating some pretty amazing Minis. This is an opportunity for those who make that effort to meet other amazing Mini creators and check out some of the most interesting Minis ever made. It's sort of like a "Mini Social" all day!

First off,we can view anyones mini at any time so why do we need this? And secondly, many players spend a lot of tokens on their minis.  All I can say is really? Ya think? lol

BoredNItaly

LOl thats what I was thinking too. You can go in any game of member rooms and see peoples mini's. Penguins must not be doing to hot so they figured people will play while checking out the social gathering  LMAO

bubblegum

are they going to serve donuts and coffee or something? or give us 1000 tokens for just walking in? Otherwise it won't really be worth my time unless one of my friends is in there.   ;D

nanners

I quit playing with dolls years ago LOL..sorry I just HAD to say that.To each their own.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview