This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A good hint for Stellar Sweeper...almost always perfect game

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

Hi, I was totally lost in this game till my daughter showed me how to play.
Click a square hopefully more than 1 will disappear.
Try to find a pointed area that show a 1... click on the number 1 it should highlight blocks hopefully a crystal is showing too. If it highlights a showing crystal and other blocks, the crystal is found so the other blocks are all safe. If no crystal is found and it highlights 1 then thats the crystal..right click it ...keep clicking on the numbers showing... it will show you where the crystals are.
If one number doesn't work try the others around it.Like if you have a 3 and it shows 2 exposed crystals you know there is 1 more click on the numbers around it till it shows one block, thats the crystal.. once you have 3 showing any other blocks highlighted are safe...So easy to learn if you can be shown in person.
Any way click the actually numbers showing on the board. play with them you will see what I mean.
If you really get stuck and your scan is active use it.
If you click a number and all those crystals for that number are exposed then the highlighted blocks are safe.
It doesn't say anything in the How To about clicking the numbers but since I learned this I've blown up 1 crystal because i left clicked instead of right clicked.
I tried explaining this the best I could ...If you have question I will try to clarify it better.
Good luck to you all on the up coming challenge! :)

CindyLouWho

Very good explanation!  That should help the one's that didn't know how to play the game.   :)  Thanks for posting it!

Rekindled Chaos

No offence, but thats not a hint.... that is quite simply how u play the game, all that information can be found by reading the "how to play" on stella sweeper and using your common sense

who me?

??? Sorry if I missed it, But I didn't see anything about clicking the numbers on the board?
That was my hint. If its there then I'am really sorry that I misled anyone.. :-[
I just know with clicking the numbers i've had over 100 perfect games with the one exception of left clicking instead of right clicking ::)
I really didn't know you could click the numbers...Sorry... :(

persistence

Don't worry about apologizing, who me, I had only skimmed thru the HOW TO PLAY and did not see that part,SO it is helpful to some of us that hates to read the directions....lol I have the auto for that one but can maybe help out others with what you said that can't afford the auto.Thanks...every little bit helps us all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview