Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New ThunderPopper and FortuneTeller has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2005, 03:15:03 PM
Here's another suggestion use a web based email like Yahoo and create a folder for my receipts. Again it keeps them very handy. ;)
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on December 05, 2005, 03:19:19 PM
Here's another suggestion use a web based email like Yahoo and create a folder for my receipts. Again it keeps them very handy. ;)

yeah...thats what I was suggestin.. I use aol <the browser I was referrin about> All aol users should hopefully be aware that they have a file cabinet...I organized my receipts in there...

What

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on December 05, 2005, 03:19:19 PM

yeah...thats what I was suggestin.. I use aol <the browser I was referrin about> All aol users should hopefully be aware that they have a file cabinet...I organized my receipts in there...

What Homer is saying is that if you use a web based email such as Yahoo you will not lose information if your computer crashes. I keep mine in an AOL file cabinet too but if my computer goes down I'm gonna be without saved mail. We should take Homer's advice on this one....wish I had thought of it  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

If your browser is AOL or Yahoo or MSN... you need internet connection to get saved mail or any browser.  Homer and My suggestions are exactly the same...there is no difference at all... lol 
On you have the opt to save mail in a created folder on your hard drive or on the browser... I have done both.  If you can not get online you can not access saved mail on the browser.  You can retreive the mail with or without internet connection if u select save on harddrive via still usin AOL... OR yahoo.. the choice of which browser doesnt change the suggestion.

From personal experience.. I do know u can retreive receipts from file cabinet if u elect "save on pc" opt... I have 2 folders.  I learned if computer crash... aol will save your info.... in their browser... but on your hard drive its a wash- gone :(

I learned that 2 yrs ago with purchasin autos.

TmT

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on December 05, 2005, 03:44:28 PM

On you have the opt to save mail in a created folder on your hard drive or on the browser... I have done both. 
oopz typo... rofl... was sayin On AOL you have the opt to save mail on hard drive or aol <the browser>
if u save on hard drive u can access it w/o needin internet connection... if u save it on the browser..yahoo or msn or aol... u need
internet connection

SexySagittarian

you are correct TokensTo... I forgot that AOL 9.0 gives you the option of saving to your browser or hard drive O0

ME4SPADES_

so if i go to paypal i can save them all on my desk yop in a folder ok that what i will do like him said i have all the auto but homer i have paid alot of my autos throught email i did save the to draft i have them in my email as the replacement code from when i got the bingo one but like i said does paying by email showing where i gave oscar my code and him giving me one will that work

Homer

When you say pay by email do you mean you purchased them with a credit card and not paypal?

ME4SPADES_

yes i did throught with Oscar i gave cc# and then sent him what i wanted but i have them in my draft but there where when i first bought them like poppitlpool together i but know i go throught paypal i bought alot from oscar then but like i  say i use paypal know
i dont know how many i have in draft but i guess i need to do throught paypal know to show proof but i do in my email i did it like that cause i bought alot at once payapl you can only put so many in there i just use them when there is an upgrade

Homer

You need to figure out how you purchased the autos so you can get proof of purchase from the appropriate place to send to Oscar.

Scarlette

WTG Oscar, I got my passwords in less then 5 minutes for the updates.  All of the Admins are great and "Thank You All" for a job well done!!!!!

hellocharhere

i have paid for thunderpopper but still not recived the code number???

Homer

When did you buy it and did you put the registration code in the message to seller box?

sandyhook

Ut Oh

I tried running Hog Pile today and it said it been discontinued so I downloaded Barn Storm and did not play one game and it expired !! I am sending PayPal Reciept and new code .... Is Penguin Bobber going to be the same way? Hmmm, we will be keeping Oscar busy for a while, so if he does not respond as fast as we want to, we need to be patient because it sounds like he is going to be busy looking up codes and maybe Christmas shopping. Keep up the good work Oscar, we still love you !!!
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Iceman007

A tip on finding your paypal codes.What I do is log into paypal and click on each one that I bought.I then right down the game and date I purchased and preto when I need to renew my code it is easier to find.

sandyhook

Thank You for the fast response on my new code for Barn Storm

I had it in a blink of an eye

Thanks for being on the ball
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

ME4SPADES_

ty sandy going to start doing that going to do that this weekend

ME4SPADES_

wow thank you Oscar you beat me back from me getting something to drink and that was 5 feet from where my puter ty for a really fast respone on my codes but i think you top yourself this time i think less then 3 minutes wtg but usually take 5 to 10 minutes but keep up the good work

Tracey

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 03, 2005, 11:43:01 PM
Same old thing....if you have bought it before and it is now not registered (and it will happen)

Email me your new 7 letter code and receipt

wat all programmes needs to be update except for those 2?

pharaoh74

First time on the forum, but severely annoyed with my thunderpopper. Always claiming I need to open my browser window with the game now.. Used to be a little hesitant to pick it up, but just spent a good 1/2 hour messing with it and it still won't realize the window is open (and Yes, I've tried closing/reopening and tried a variety of rooms). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks  ;)