This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New ThunderPopper and FortuneTeller has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

Welcome to our forum pharaoh74.  Make sure you are running your poppit game on the "classic" theme option.  Took me a long time to get used to it as I like to actually play the space theme! Good luck!! O0

pharaoh74

Still having problems. Running in the classic theme and still won't pick up the game window and start running. Not sure if it's an issue with the the classic window being holiday'fied now or what. Please send help!! lol Thanks again.

C~M

If you are referring to ThunderPopper II, it has been updated to work with the Christmas Theme.  As they say, delete the version you have and download the newest....lol

tokiehog

i need new code for my thunderpopper11 but i really don't know what i am doing and would appreciate all the help i can get on fixing it..thank you

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

coo-coo

This is my 1st post, hope I am doing this right LOL.....
Here's what I do about codes, I make a folder in my email box, I save my emails I get from paypal with all the info that I might need , in the event I need to get a new code. I go in cut copy and paste and send. 
Got to say I get my new codes FAST TY TY TY....  ;) It only takes a second to make the folder, and saves hours of going thru old paypay receipts, Hope this helps.  ;)

Bree

That is what I did Coo-Coo and I think it is a great idea.  I know where to find my PayPal receipts fast and get my new password in less then 5 minutes.   O0 O0

Country Lady

For some reason, paypal no longer sends me a copy of payments made.  I need to look around on their site and see what I need to do to get this started up again. :(

Julie

I have a few questions regarding the new ThunderPopper...I take it this new ThunderPopper upgrade is due to the Christmas themes?  I'm done with poppit rank badge wise but I still have a few old challenges to complete in the future.  I'm not planning to play poppit over the Christmas period, so when poppit reverts back to normal will the ThunderPopper 2.1 version I've been using still work or do I still have to upgrade regardless?  :)

fancyfreefeet

Thunderpopper has now been updated AGAIN and no mention of it on the forum to 2.5.   I guess another one of those silent updates.   

ME4SPADES_

i went on the sute and look in the forum and didnt see nothing bout 2.5 but i see the 2.4

fancyfreefeet

It does still say 2.4 on the site, but if you download it you will get 2.5. 

orion42

yes its version 2.5 that is out and it works great  :D :D

orion42

Mary