This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride The Tide (Tourneys)

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

I cannot believe the game isn't officially out and they're having tourney's already. I'm getting pushed out of rooms here!!! I hate tourneys, they congest the rooms..........

galaxy2010

You dont have to leave the room just because they are running a tourney

*Angel*

I haven't had any problems yet.  Also, I am in many tourneys and no you don't have to leave the room because one is being held.

SANATA

wheres the auto for this game geeezzzzzzzzzz still not out yet guess those ppl that making the autos are slacking off again geezzz  ;D

Julie

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on December 06, 2005, 09:42:53 AM
I cannot believe the game isn't officially out and they're having tourney's already. I'm getting pushed out of rooms here!!! I hate tourneys, they congest the rooms..........
I hear ya!! O0  You do not have to leave the room for these people, stay right where you are lol ;D The room I've been playing in which is a popular one has already had quite a few "tourney" people fighting over it and the room and game aren't even 24 hrs old yet  ::)

*~Peri~*

Oh my God! I was in a room yesterday & night & it was a madhouse. Hosts saying they are taking over the room & the room already had 62 people in it. Name calling etc.. It was horrible!  >:( I wish that Pogo would come out with JUST tourney rooms for them. Then there would be no problem. :-\

pogohatesme

Quote from: *~Peri~* on December 07, 2005, 03:24:02 AM
Oh my God! I was in a room yesterday & night & it was a madhouse. Hosts saying they are taking over the room & the room already had 62 people in it. Name calling etc.. It was horrible!  >:( I wish that Pogo would come out with JUST tourney rooms for them. Then there would be no problem. :-\

That doesn't solve the problem.  Pogo has made tourney rooms in a couple of games and the people still continue to ignore those rooms, mostly in favor of the uncensored rooms, then get mad and belittle people when they are subjected to the foul language in the uncensored rooms.

Tracey

u should report them to pogo and to cases ( cases is wat the tourneys are run from ) and tell them how rude the tds are etc ..

*~Peri~*

Maybe uncensored tourney rooms? I think they have a right to host a tourney, but it shouldnt disrupt other people playing & visa versa.
And for belittling people? That seems to be most of the hosts I have come accross, not all, but most.

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 07, 2005, 03:59:27 AM

That doesn't solve the problem.  Pogo has made tourney rooms in a couple of games and the people still continue to ignore those rooms, mostly in favor of the uncensored rooms, then get mad and belittle people when they are subjected to the foul language in the uncensored rooms.

janet

I have noticed there are a few people that are exceptionaly nasty in Ride the Tide.  I am hoping they will get over it as soon as the newness wears off.   :(

lori

That's really a shame. I play on several leagues, but have never seen anyone behave like that in any game i have ever played....without provocation. I am waitinf gor some dedicated league for this game. i am hopelessly addicted.

*~Peri~*

You must have been in Beach Party lol. It was NASTY!! Even people coming in with similar names. It was scary!
:o

Quote from: janetdebra on December 07, 2005, 07:18:32 AM
I have noticed there are a few people that are exceptionaly nasty in Ride the Tide.  I am hoping they will get over it as soon as the newness wears off.   :(

Julie

Oh my God! I was in a room yesterday & night & it was a madhouse. Hosts saying they are taking over the room & the room already had 62 people in it. Name calling etc.. It was horrible! >:( I wish that Pogo would come out with JUST tourney rooms for them. Then there would be no problem. :-\
ha ha sounds like the room I was in ;D

Julie

Quote from: janetdebra on December 07, 2005, 07:18:32 AM

Quote from: *~Peri~* on December 08, 2005, 04:05:27 AM
You must have been in Beach Party lol. It was NASTY!! Even people coming in with similar names. It was scary!
:o
Yep that's the room lol ;D

janet

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 08, 2005, 04:07:30 AM
Oh my God! I was in a room yesterday & night & it was a madhouse. Hosts saying they are taking over the room & the room already had 62 people in it. Name calling etc.. It was horrible! >:( I wish that Pogo would come out with JUST tourney rooms for them. Then there would be no problem. :-\
ha ha sounds like the room I was in ;D

Nope, it was some room with the word "sand" in it.  Don't know what is going on with these people.  Hope it is just the holiday season glee.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview