PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 08:41:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some help with Ride the Tide

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo_cheater

Scarlette

You are welcome Oscar and you are the best for giving us the chance to win the new auto.   O0 O0  It is time for me to turn in also, so I will check out the new auto tomorrow.  Have a good night everyone...  :-*

persistence

OK Scarlette...i put the game in and checked out the names....seems like everytime i leave say texas holdem and then click on it again...same people there but with different names....didn't check to see how many times they would change but they did change the few times i clicked the game.....SORRY  :'(   Ya'll sure looked like you had fun playing for the autos......CONGRATS EVERYONE..      ENJOY

Scarlette

Quote from: persistence on December 06, 2005, 11:54:06 PM
OK Scarlette...i put the game in and checked out the names....seems like everytime i leave say texas holdem and then click on it again...same people there but with different names....didn't check to see how many times they would change but they did change the few times i clicked the game.....SORRY  :'(   Ya'll sure looked like you had fun playing for the autos......CONGRATS EVERYONE..      ENJOY

Thanks Persistence and it is not a problem.   ;)

persistence

Well folks...I'm off to bed to...got to get my rest for badge day..... maybe one day when I'm not working on badges I will check out all the names.Don't know what my honey is gonna do when he starts working on day shift again....guess we will have to get another puter.....lol     ENJOY

Country Lady

two computers, side by side and 4 browser windows takes care of those rated challenge games

*~Peri~*

Good going every1. It is nice to see everyone helping the auto makers. It's nice to know not everyone in the world is greedy :)

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok, we got a beta out...we were just to tired to make it smart....maybe today there will be an update, definitely by tomorrow:

http://badgehelp.com/ridethetidecheat.htm
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

mailwench

Gosh Oscar that was quick!!!   You guys are awesome!!!  WTG  thank you thank you thank you!   O0 O0

Tracey

it works great!! just does what the dealer does and stand from 5-10 even if its first card LOL .. n1  O0

mailwench

;) Yesterday I was happy to go home to a new game and today..........I can't wait to go home to a new auto!  ;D

Scarlette

Great Job Oscar....we can always count on you and the staff when a new game comes out. :D :D :D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview