PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:26:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some help with Ride the Tide

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

I need a screen shot where the the player has 6 cards and the dealer busts with 4 cards.

I'll give 3 free autos for this screen shot.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

holly222

holly222

badgeaddict

dam :'( well congrats too everyone that wins and remember im here if ya got extra lmao >:D

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Pogo_cheater

holly222

holly222

kentuckygurlrocz

somehow when the auto is released i dont think you will have that problem ::)

Helen

Pogo_cheater

holly222

This was fun, better than badge day!  It is 1 am here and I have to get up at 5, so Im going to bed....We should have little contests more often. Thanks guys!

BadgeHelpOscar

I take it back, dealer did not bust on holly's shot....I still need YOU have 6 cards, dealer busts with 4

BadgeHelpOscar

Still need:
Dealer Busts with four cards, player has 6
Dealer Busts with 2 cards, player has 5
Dealer Busts with 3 cards, player has 6

I am giving free autos to anyone that can give me these screenshots

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview