PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:33:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

***12/07/05 UPDATE*** TideRider Version 1.2 version is here.

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Backed by the full force of one hundred and fifty BILLION simulated games, and exhaustive multi-dimensional search through the fractal gamespace of all possible moves, TideRider has the benefit of never making a poor choice.  Did you know a good split when you have three cards isn't always a good split when you have four?  TideRider does.  At BadgeHelp we believe that you deserve something smarter than a seal...

http://funhelper.com/ridethetide/TideRider.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Blu

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Trisha

Tracey

Quote from: BluRaven on December 07, 2005, 02:28:24 PM
Un-freakin-real auto...AI is awesome. Also, got code in 2 minutes...wow

ur lucky im still waiting for hours on my 2 auto codes  :(

Momma

Please be patient...I know it is hard when waiting on the codes...but oscar is doing the best he can...I mean he got a cheat going after the game came out in 1 day....

I am getting oscar a gift certificate to Starbucks so he can stay awake lol

hugs
momma

CindyLouWho

I'll supply the donuts but the box may be missing couple by the time  he gets em, lol   :o

Eagles Fan

I think he needs a truck load of tooth picks to help keep the eyes open.  I was up until 3:30 this morning and woke up  8:30 and already a new auto.  I just can't figure out when these ppl sleep. I thought I got very little  but they have me beat for sure

BadgeHelpOscar

Blu

CindyLouWho

u betcha  O0  with snow supposedly coming tomorrow nite I should run out & get some tomorrow in case I get snowed in, lol
oops sorry, just realized this has nothing to do with the topic here,  :-X

BadgeHelpOscar

Pogo_cheater

I need to talk to oscar about the auto from last night..cus ive already used the free trial up

Scarlette

Email Oscar at BadgeHelp@aol.com or oscar@badgehelp.com and Thank You Oscar for a Great Auto!!! O0 O0 O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview