This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride The Tide Problem

Started by a1der2no,

Previous topic - Next topic

a1der2no

When I play the game it freezes. This usually happens after a jackpot spin and/or a big win.
Has anyone else had this problem?

cranky

Country Lady

It was freezing my game also, I changed to microsoft java and it quit doing that.

a1der2no

bubblegum

same here. had same prob when battle phlix and qwerty came out for a few days now they work just fine

stikpin

Mine keeps disconnecting?????I cleared my cookies and temp. internet files and I'm still having the same problem. The rest of Pogo works fine for me...

Madonna

i use MSJVM with AOL and haven't had a bit of trouble. It's thrown me up to rank 5 in about 2 hours...I say Bravo to all the creators of this auto!!! :-*

Julie

I'm using IE & MSJVM and I haven't had any problems at all with game play.  Although like poppa zoppa when the game loads you get that black screen that can sometimes sit there for a minute or so, but other than that it's been ok  :)

kjb0007

Hint for most Pogo games when your using IE: Most games on pogo work great using Microsofts java and here is the trick:

1. Make sure your Java permissions are set to either Low or Medium: Go to Tools/Internet Options click on the "Security Tab". Choose "Custom Level" for internet sites. Scroll till you see Microsoft Vm. Adjust level accordingly. Most people start with low level and move up. When you start to see the freezing/graphic issues adjust one level down.

2. Make sure your JIT Compiler is turned on. Go to Tools/Internet Options. Click on Advanced Tab. Scroll till you see Microsoft Vm (if you also have Sun's Java installed it will be directly under that). Make sure that both Java Console Enabled and JIT Compiler are checked. Restart ALL your browsers and this should help with the issue.

And as always, make sure you are deleting temp files and cache regularly. (these are different depending on which Java you are using) They are always the same in IE, but if you use Sun's Java you must "also" go to Control Panel, double click on the Java Icon and then click delete files (make sure all 3 boxes are checked), click delete. Restart your browser.

a1der2no

Thanks for the responses.
The game seems to be working better now, at least for me.

kjb0007

No problem. Good to hear the game is working fine for you now. Glad to help  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview