PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:02:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

you thought tri-peaks mobile was bad

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

guess what.....................poppa zoppa mobile is also coming out

Homer

I wish they would add poopit to my phone. It is the only game of the 3 available I can not get. >:(

I'm currently working on the 4th TP badge and it's 1% for every time Tex crosses the board. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Homer

Gee, I wonder how small the graphics are gonna be. I can hardly read the TP cards as it is. :(

bobby

Homer

princess2005

i don't have poppit on my phone either ...but my moms did so i borrowed hers to get the badge lol... do you know what phone you can get that has all 3 of the games on it ?

Homer

There is a list on pogo. Of course when I bought my phone the people at the verzon store looked at me like I was Meep when I mentioned pogo mobile. I figured if I bought their top of the line phone it would not be an issue. Of course I was wrong. 

*Angel*

Quote from: Homer on December 12, 2005, 05:21:31 PM
There is a list on pogo. Of course when I bought my phone the people at the verzon store looked at me like I was Meep when I mentioned pogo mobile. I figured if I bought their top of the line phone it would not be an issue. Of course I was wrong. 

Where is this list you speak of on Pogo?  I just got a new phone and I can't seem to get any of the games.  I should have stuck with the old phone.  When will I ever learn?  :-\

Homer

Go to the pogo help section and do a search using pogo mobile.

Look at answers 4 and 6

*Angel*

Quote from: Homer on December 12, 2005, 06:33:50 PM
Go to the pogo help section and do a search using pogo mobile.

Look at answers 4 and 6

Thanks.  Will do now.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview