PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 07:20:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AutoLotto update for Lottso cheat...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

12/12/05 ***update*** AutoLotto Version 1.2 has been released. AutoLotto now scratches more efficiently, and also plays the SuperLottso Card. A new setting has been added on the "Settings" page, that allows the user to chase the Super Lottso card - Checking it will get a super-lottso card nearly every game!

http://tokenwinner.com/lottso/AutoLotto.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

jrp

Oscar I was one of the lucky ones that got the original auto for free by naming it, do I have to pay to upgrade to the new one or can I just get the code for the new one, thanks

lilywhite

bobby

Kristililli

Quote from: jrp on December 13, 2005, 04:34:39 PM
Oscar I was one of the lucky ones that got the original auto for free by naming it, do I have to pay to upgrade to the new one or can I just get the code for the new one, thanks

I was too and I can't find the link to email for new registration code.  :-\ Can someone help me or PM me with what to do?
TIA

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kristililli

hades

a new auto to use when i go to finisht hat boring game.nice work  :)

Mary

Kristililli

Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2006, 09:23:37 AM
http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

I emailed that address with the problem I was having and also informed them that it was an auto that I had won.  :( This is the reply I recieved:

Please ask Max raven for replacement...this was not purchased from badgehelp...I am sorry

If you have the following old programs you need to delete them as we have upgraded and the old programs will stop working very shortly:

WorldClass Solo
Dotties Dauber
Payday Paycheck
Thieves of Atlantis
Flinkin Pharoah
Bamboozle
Auto Pilot
Robottso
Jackbot
Hogpile
Space Vac

All of these programs are old and new and better ones have been made. Delete all of these and redownload from the website. If you have paid for them, we will give you free upgrades to the new programs. Thanks for being our customer and sticking with us through all the changes.

Thanks!
JP.
Badgehelp Customer Service

Note from Oscar Jones...
Hello,
I hope that you enjoy this new feature...
It is our goal at Badgehelp.com to provide you with the best customer service to meet all your needs. We have our new customer service department to make sure that you are well provided with all the help you deserve. We appreciate your business and value all our customers.
Oscar Jones

Can someone help me please? Since the auto was changed does that mean I don't get it back??

Kristililli

Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2006, 09:23:37 AM
http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

For anyone else that lost their Lottso auto, and had won it in the Max Raven contest- don't use this link. They won't help you.

Homer

bubblegum

love the new auto for lottso.. :)

nightperson

any news on the lottso was just wondering the ones with the new cards  tyia

moonshine

the auto lotto version 1.3 that is currently available works GREAT with the new cards, have you downloaded it??

nightperson

nightperson

ok i need straight jacket i do have the 1.3 my bad my minds has it days and my has had a whole month of them  ty

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview