PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 09:05:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo calander of events

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

did anyone else read the cheesy  pogo event calander, like anyone is going to do that stuff ::)

kgansor

haha i'm sure there will be people that do it though. Like that christmas party on the 17th, if im home and bored im sure ill be there though,  ;D

Julie

OK...I had been avoiding it but I finally just read it.  I think I'll give it all a miss although Tuesday Dec 20th "type like a pirate night" in the game Swashbucks might be worth a look after a few drinks lmao ;D
I also think Pogo must have read my post on Dominoes being the biggest pick up joint on Pogo because Saturday Dec 24th is "Saturday night singles" in Dominoes under the social tab ;D

I think a case of that cheesy stuff on your avatar might be in order, send some to Pogo pronto!! :D

Country Lady

That is so funny.  You know they are on here reading eveything.   ???

Julie

Out of ALL the games on Pogo they could have picked for a singles night they chose Dominoes??  As a regular Dominoes player I find that hilarious, it's obvious they know what goes on there  ;D

badgeaddict

holly312

im not sure about dominos, as i never play only on challenges, but i agree with badge addict high stakes pool is pick up city. lol ::)

pogohatesme

Lol the only good thing about that calendar is now you know which game all the pervs are in so it'll be safe to go into all the other games.....although great time to get em on mute all at one time....lol

bubblegum

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 15, 2005, 09:00:05 PM
I also think Pogo must have read my post on Dominoes being the biggest pick up joint on Pogo because Saturday Dec 24th is "Saturday night singles" in Dominoes under the social tab

I agree! I have been hit on by teeny boppers thru diry ol men in there

Homer

Bubblegum!!! You said you would never tell on me.  :o  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

bobby

Lish

I must not play the "hot" games or people are scared of my avatar b/c I never get hit on in pogo ROFL

PunkInDrublic

Not one of pogos better ideas lol... I've got some cheesy pirate jokes though - might have to pop in the swashbucks rooms after all!
What is a pirates favorite beer?     PBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants. He orders a beer, and the bartender says 'do you know you have a steering wheel in your pants?' The pirate replies: RRRRRRRRRRRR... it's driving me nuts!  ;D

Roseybud333

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on December 16, 2005, 06:26:50 PM
Not one of pogos better ideas lol... I've got some cheesy pirate jokes though - might have to pop in the swashbucks rooms after all!
What is a pirates favorite beer?     PBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants. He orders a beer, and the bartender says 'do you know you have a steering wheel in your pants?' The pirate replies: RRRRRRRRRRRR... it's driving me nuts!  ;D

LMAO that last one is cute  O0

Julie

This events calendar just gets funnier and funnier...Friday Dec 23rd is "Tales of heartbreak" night in hearts!  Can you just imagine what a barrel of laughs that would be? ;D  
Quote from Pogo "Come prepared with your tales of woe while earning the "Breakin' Hearts Badge" in the Members Only rooms under the Topics tab!  
I don't know why they decided to dedicate one night to this, all this can be heard in any room in any game on any night of the week ;D  What has surprised me is that there's no "Discuss your medical woes" night on the calendar  >:D

bubblegum

or how bout make the teeny boppers stop asking asl and getting pissed when we tell them to shut up and mute them night?  They would be so much fun. ;D

Julie

Now that would be a fun night  >:D  You could go on forever with this, the possibilities are endless  ;D

Country Lady

might be fun to check in there for awhile, then we could all meet back here and compare notes during the next pogo shut down ;D

Julie

I've near enough talked myself into checking out this "type like a pirate night" anyway ;D and if I remember I might check out the rest for a laugh as well and you're right it'll give us something to do during the next pogo shutdown  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview