PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:08:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo calander of events

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

i just realized this-theres only one badge for swashbucks....any idea why?

Julie

Don't know why, maybe the game is crapola and they gave it at least 1 badge to entice people to play it ;D Just had a look it has some fans, there's currently 200 people playing it lol

Lish

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 17, 2005, 05:50:51 AM
Don't know why, maybe the game is crapola and they gave it at least 1 badge to entice people to play it ;D Just had a look it has some fans, there's currently 200 people playing it lol
that game SUCKS. lol

Cody

I actually like it, I think its cool they designate a room to premium badge owners only on certain days, thats pretty cool. but yeah some of the things they have on there are cheesy, but oh well.

bobby

speaking of premium badges are they going to make more? or was it just a one time thing to get our $14.97

Cody

Quote from: bobby on December 17, 2005, 01:18:54 PM
speaking of premium badges are they going to make more? or was it just a one time thing to get our $14.97

im pretty sure they'll have more it just is a matter of time, I emailed them asking them when new ones would be out, and they said that they dont know yet, but to check the news page that it would be posted there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview