This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguin Blocks

Started by BigTim,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTim

The Penguin Bobber cheat works great, but I can't figure out how to get the 200 seafood combos needed for Premium Badge.  I played for 4 hours and got 1 combo.  Has anyone figured this one out yet?  Any tips greatly appreciated.  Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

bobby

you need to get 2 pieces of food in one movement of bob

BigTim

Thanks Bobby.  Now, how do you do that with the auto?  I've tried all 3 levels......

BoredNItaly

its easier to get it playing without auto But will take awhile I know when I did it took me about 8 hours :-\   But let the auto run and walk away  LOL.........I am thankful I have completed all the game badges in there it was long long long long Oh and did I say long?  If you need any help let me know I have knocked that badge out for a couple of friends already.

bubblegum

I will need help with knocking off the penguin badge...however due to the fact my puter hates me, (or pogo, I really don't know at this point) I just pawned off the harvest mania premuim badge to someone who's willing to get it for me.  So after she gets that, can you give it a try?  At least bob loads and works for me. So you don't have to do that whole badge by yourself  ;D

BoredNItaly

sure bubble you know how to find me at pogo ;D

sapphire09

Do you think you can help me.  I started a thread about this a couple of days ago but I think they move it to technical.  I don't have enough post to pm(only been a member since October to the forum) I lurked for a while before I even posted one time ;D 
I really need the help  :'(  :'(  :'(

BoredNItaly

Quote from: sapphire09 on December 18, 2005, 11:38:00 AM
Do you think you can help me. I started a thread about this a couple of days ago but I think they move it to technical. I don't have enough post to pm(only been a member since October to the forum) I lurked for a while before I even posted one time ;D
I really need the help :'( :'( :'(

I pmed u my info

JENNY28

i ran the auto all night and not 1 combo so i decided to do it by hand when i finished i ran the auto again coz i needed to retire once more to get next rank and the auto started getting a couple of combos i was gobsmacked  :'(

Eagles Fan

I ran the auto all night too, and only got 1 combo.  Would advice to play it by hand. The auto is great for your ranks but not for the combos, but hey how often are we going to need combos. lol

Monkey

Yes, doing that badge by hand is best, but the auto is still great  ;D. For those doing it by hand, good luck. Took me like 7 hours doing it by hand. Try to get every combo possible.

tigereyes

I'm really dreading that badge. I started it the other day and only had 3 combos with the auto. So I think I will do that one last and do it by hand.

ME4SPADES_

im doing mine know and i have 12 and alittle over an hour i do it on easy and try to get the 2 that rare close together and not the ones the bird are going for lol

Eagles Fan

I found out if you do it on expert it goes faster.  Usually you can get 2 combos each time.  Also, use the herring to steer the penquins away from the seafood.  GL

Fluffy756

easy level is good I have let the auto run and it doing pretty well for me. I must say it will help in the ranks too...

fluffy

Julie

I'm currently doing the Gemini badge now.  The easiest and quickest way to get this badge is to forget the auto and do it by hand.  Just collect 2 pieces which is enough to call a combo and leave the rest...then hit "next round"  O0  As far as getting this badge, doing it this way without the auto and without bothering with the restaurant and ranks is a lot faster  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview