PlayBuddy
April 15, 2024, 09:46:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

it's horribly true

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Cody

Yep theres also squelches, poppazoppa, world class solitare, word whomp and harvet mania!

Bree

I do not do mobile badges, but those look nice   ;)

mailwench

:-[ I'm gonna have to get a phone so I can play for those badges too!  Maybe Santa is listening?

saintbernard

I think these are nicer than the regular Club members game badges. 

I've lurked on the board for a while and thought I'd finally jump into some conversations.   ;D  Hi all!

*~Peri~*

I would love to do Pogo Mobile. But I have Nextel. It's not compatible. Personally I dont think its fair, because they arent available on all phones :(

HHCORY

yeah it is avalible on my phone but you have to to get the game and then it also costs airtime to play it. so it would cost me up the *** to complete them

densbive

It only costs airtime when it is dialing in to update your scores. So if you play for a while and let the stuff build up on your phone and then dial in it only takes a minute or so worth of airtime each time you sial in.

*Angel*

Quote from: densbive on December 23, 2005, 05:41:21 AM
It only costs airtime when it is dialing in to update your scores. So if you play for a while and let the stuff build up on your phone and then dial in it only takes a minute or so worth of airtime each time you sial in.

That works with Verizon, BUT not with Cingular.  If you don't update after each game you don't get any progress.  (I learned that the hard way!)  It's best to get a media plan if you are using Cingular.  Also, I don't know if this is in every state but the first month of service is free.  :)

Cody

err angel why would it be different for other states? cingular is a company so therefore all the features and discounts would be for the entire community of Cingular customers.

*Angel*

Quote from: Cody on December 23, 2005, 01:14:09 PM
err angel why would it be different for other states? cingular is a company so therefore all the features and discounts would be for the entire community of Cingular customers.

Well it's NOT available in ALL areas as it says in small print.  I am not Cingular so I don't know how it works.

persistence

Tis true cody....when I lived in North Carolina and had Alltell and then moved to Louisiana and wanted my number changed to this area I could not have the same plan that I had in North Carolina.They may be one big company but depends on where you live what you have for a plan.

chunkster

There is something different about cell phones in NC... I don't know what exactly, but they must do something different with their towers. I know that I have T-mobile and I have no roaming and I can talk to any other Tmobile customer for free, except in NC. When I was in NC, I couldn't download anything off of Tzones (wallpaper, games, etc) so I don't know what's up with that

bubblegum

speaking of team mobile..I don't like them.  My friend went to go pay their bill the other day-in person. The account is in her husbands name.  They told her she couldn't pay the bill because it would some how be fraud (don't know where they are getting that from) and he would have to call them to give team moblie permission to accept payment from his own wife.  I am totally baffled by this.

*Angel*

Quote from: bubblegum on December 23, 2005, 04:21:16 PM
speaking of team mobile..I don't like them.  My friend went to go pay their bill the other day-in person. The account is in her husbands name.  They told her she couldn't pay the bill because it would some how be fraud (don't know where they are getting that from) and he would have to call them to give team moblie permission to accept payment from his own wife.  I am totally baffled by this.

That is strange.  I used to have T-Mobile as well as many of the other companies.  She should have been able to pay the bill, but would not be able to get any account information. 

bubblegum

yea I know but paying the bill unless she was on the account was fraud, at least thats what the guy in the store said. when she called customer service, they told her she should have been able to pay the bill no problem

pogogranny81

just because the artists make the badges doesnt necc mean they will actually come out with the game. maybe they are just brainstorming or somethin.

janet

Or maybe they are storming our brains.  Glad I don't do Mobile.

Happy Holidays, everyone

HHCORY

Quote from: pogogranny81 on December 23, 2005, 10:25:48 PM
just because the artists make the badges doesnt necc mean they will actually come out with the game. maybe they are just brainstorming or somethin.

Hmm might be alittle off topic

Hooper2092

Quote from: bubblegum on December 23, 2005, 07:41:12 PM
yea I know but paying the bill unless she was on the account was fraud, at least thats what the guy in the store said. when she called customer service, they told her she should have been able to pay the bill no problem

I have tmobile as well (and for internet service too..) you can pay your bill online from tmobile.com and it almost always posts within 30 minutes. Then you don't have to worry about running to a stinkin' store full of ignorant sales persons.

-Heather

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview