PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:44:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

canasta cheat program

Started by acanastagodd,

Previous topic - Next topic

acanastagodd

hey guys , i am looking for a real canasta cheat program , like the one i was beaten by earlier. after the first hand his score shouldve been 1200 and he had 3000 , then out of nowhere the game was over , the timer wasnt even over , it was insane ..... i know such a program exsists , i didnt believe so before but i saw it with my own eyes ..please help me with this .
                                                                     thanks alot
                                                                                  acan

SANATA

acanastagod your rating already high enough in canasta lol and there are plenty of  ways to cheat in cnansta without using any cheat program that game has more glitchs then god to boost your rating lol
>:D

acanastagodd

Bree

Acanastagodd you should not use your sign in name from Pogo on this site.  They have pogo staff who do come into this forum quite a bit. :)

LadyMystik

Quote from: SANATA on December 22, 2005, 07:51:58 PM
acanastagod your rating already high enough in canasta lol and there are plenty of  ways to cheat in cnansta without using any cheat program that game has more glitchs then god to boost your rating lol
>:D

Glitches? Will you share??  8)

Julie

HHCORY

badgemad

spidertail

I wanna know 2 pleez, pleez!! I love to beat my husband at canasta!!!! It would be great to do it everytime!!!!! :-*

patandmegan

SANATA

well it won"t help u get your badge it"s only good for getting a high rating but heres what u do u can use any amount of time u want 30 sec 45 sec and so on all the way up 2:30 sec but just let your timer run out and then u click score whice will light your cards back up and discard real fast and when your opp gets greedy and does not extend u they are really timing themselfs out not u since u already discarded and u get there points or u can also doublr browse and check watchers and see players cards and make another name to have sit on your opp side but beware doing any of this will cause your opp to become very angery with u and most will report u but pogo will doing nothing about it as long as u don"t say nothing to them that breaks a tos rule of pogo lol anyways if u want a red dot try it but just rember this will not help in getting your badge:! merry xmas all

Julie

OK thanks for that...although I would never ever do the 2nd part of your Canasta tip.  In the past I suspect I've had that done to me in Dominoes which is why these days I always play with closed tables  :)

Mayhem

Sorry, there are no glitches for Canasta. It's been a long time since we've seen one for any game.

If you're looking for cheats, you can get them here : https://playbuddy.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview