Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ok, the new pogo rainy day spider solitaire SPIDER FIGHTER 3.5 cheat is ready

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: jennie on December 23, 2005, 06:16:26 PM
hi oscar. could you please read my last post. it is on the first page. is there another email address i can send my code to because i dont know why it came back with The following addresses had permanent fatal errors . thank you

Just a suggestion. Do you have another email address you could try and email from?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thunder

Homer

Eagles Fan

Just tried spider fighter using IE and Firefox and it is working great on both.  Great Job.  Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to All!

Thunder

ok I sent it from my cherish email and it didn't come back so hopefully I will get a password soon.

Homer

Thunder

Homer

bubblegum

too bad I already owe someone for getting the spider badge for me..LOL but any way got the updated version and it works great  ;D

aussiegirl

works great thankyou very much for the time you put into making this for everyone ..

Merry christmas.

bigeasy37

orion42

hi oscar
the new ver 3.5 kicks butt wtg  :D :D :D
2 questons pkease when we download new ver should we delete old ver?
and does new ver 3.5 work on normal and hard  skill ?

thank you
orion42

DeadSet

Yes, it's a good idea to delete any previous versions of a program before you download a new version. Yes, the old SpiderFighter worked on Normal and Hard, and so does this one as far as I know. Works well on Sun and JVM both for me.

-dS

Snarechick

QuoteALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use IE as a default browser to fall back on if a program doesn't work for you. How can you download Mozilla firefox and then sit there and go "Gee, why does this not work in my browser??!?!" 95% of the world uses IE. Computers come by default with IE. Why would you download Spider and then be baffled why it doesn't work? For the future: If you ever run something or visit a site and it doesn't work.....USE IE!!!!!! it happens to me all the time because I use Avant.

Well granted that most of that is true, there are those of us who very very rarely run into problems with the BH autos and Firefox (I know it's only come up twice with me). 

I know one forum member said it was working well on both, but it's not working with my Firefox (any suggestions from those who it is working for on Firefox?).  It works well with IE, but I prefer to run it on the other.

Thanks to the BH team for getting this updated version out!!!!!!!  I am HORRIBLE at this game and was hoping there would be an update for this- THANKS THANKS THANKS!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview