This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got flagged for this...lol

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

To set the scene, I was in my pool league and asked our admins a question about using my other pogo name in league...and got flagged lol. Keep in mind not by them.

On 12-25-2005 at 04:01 GMT a complaint was filed against your account. A sample of the logs of these actions is included below. Chat Log: [MyScreenName 04:01:51 tina, chele...would u boot my name from league UguysRsofakingGay (modified from my original name)? ] Your account has been flagged in Club Pogo for this violation.

Granted the name is offensive, but it's still active. You'd think that pogo would ban the name.

Monkey

I get flagged for everything  ;D. Santa, I've been very very naughty this year.  >:D

mailwench

>:( Ok I am flagged too.............what is the meaning of flag?  Is it just a warning or what??? I have no idea!

RowdyOne

Getting flagged in Pogo is simple, When some idiot comes into the game room your in,  say for instants  Canasta and starts mouthing off and when you go to counter attack the idiot by calling him names and depending how bad the names are you called them be prepared to find a message by Pogo saying "Your account has been flagged". I got flagged once by trying to retalliate but it backfired on me lol seems like Pogo can be really one sidded when they want to be.  Just be careful at the words you use when you repond back to  a trouble maker or better yet just keep the chat off like i do  these days.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Eagles Fan

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Eagles Fan

Homer

LOL Sounds like the equivalent of standing in the corner.  :P

mailwench

>:( >:(  you can tell by my name that I don't like to put up with someone else crap........but all I said was "badge ho" and I left  lmaoooooo  so yes now i'm standing in the corner!  More eggnog please!

bubblegum

so homer, was santa good to this year? Or were you to naughty today?

Homer

I'm always naughty and Santa always treats me good. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview