This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Swashbucks cheat released!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Buckaneer Version 1.0 version is here. Wins very easily on level 1 and 2. Level 3 is tough but it will win. Also plays the bonus round.

http://funhelper.com/swashbucks/Buckaneer.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Pogo_cheater

Wow thanks Oscar, since i posted first can i have the first copy for free?

bobby

bubblegum

does anyone everthing pogo will revamp this game with ranks and badges and stuff?

DeadSet

Much quicker and faster responding than the previous version, nice work guys.  O0

-dS

orion42

DeadSet

Tina123

On the Pogo site, look under Puzzles, you will find Swashbucks, an abominable game, LOL.

DeadSet

Swashbucks is one of the lamer games Pogo has bestowed upon us in the last couple of years, IMHO. Although, that's probably the reason people in the auto business are so happy!  :P

-dS

sonnyvegas

Quote from: DeadSet on December 27, 2005, 09:17:08 PM
Swashbucks is one of the lamer games Pogo has bestowed upon us in the last couple of years, IMHO. Although, that's probably the reason people in the auto business are so happy!  :P

-dS

Play it with your toes,...makes it much more exciting...lol

Jackpotloser

Thanks,Now I can my weekly challenge badge O0 Arrrr!(As Swashbuck would say)

bubblegum

I've noticed that there is only one swashbucks badge...is the reason behind this that its a lame game or you can't do much challenge wise with the game?

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: DeadSet on December 27, 2005, 09:17:08 PM

-dS

that is one that does have auto all over it me will be doing only when badge is call for

RowdyOne

i hope in Gods name they dont revamp this  soooooooo boring game lololol

wattsmyname

I agree that game really sucks Thanks for the auto just in case we ever have to play that game. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview