This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wanna see the new BadgeHelp beta site?

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Bree

WOW Oscar, that looks great and you did a fantistic job!!! I love all the features and they are very informative. O0

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DeadSet

Very friendly looking site, easy on the eyes and very easy navigation, nice work!  O0

-dS

Julie

HUGE improvement, I can actually now follow the word whomp page lol j/k ;D Seriously though it does look very good  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Coming soon:

This weekend badgehelp.com will be updated with the new look.

A brand new help page that will hold your hand and walk you through how to download, run and register one of our programs with screenshots and tutorials. (coming next week)

Also next week, a self rotating top ten download list that updates itself automatically and lets you know what is hot

The week after next. Automated code generation so there is no more waiting!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

DeadSet

Wow, that's awesome. :o I can't wait, nice job on everything so far, and look forward to the changes (all of which I'm sure will make your life a LOT easier, Oscar.)  :P

-dS

BadgeHelpOscar

yes, I have bigger fish to fry. I'm bringing out my big stick and a going seal clubbin'

Bree

Can't wait to see the new and improved BadgeHelp.  It will be a great insight to all the new things that are happening.  Fantastic job, Oscar!!!!!  ;)

Mayhem

Looks like we'll have to redo our site here soon as well. Can't have you one upping us  :P

Great Job Oscar!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Jewel

Wow, that is awesome! Very nice work.  O0

Country Lady

Super nice! :D
But when do you guys ever sleep? :-\

wattsmyname

ME4SPADES_

SexySagittarian

I'm very impressed with how easy it is to read and follow. I get lost a lot on this forum and others. The new Badgehelp site was a breeeze to navigate from the get go. Two thumbs up  O0 O0

Eagles Fan

Swámpßàby §

Looks like you've done an excellent job!  It's very easy to navigate through.  Cant wait to see the completed site.  O0

Monkey

Looks amazing! O0

And yes, when DO you sleep?

Cheater4Life

awesome job, big difference from the old site. great looking and easy to understand and use. congrats.

winterangel

Very professional!!  Love the color selection -- very easy on the eyes.  Congratulations!!