PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:54:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wanna see the new BadgeHelp beta site?

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinx55

The updated site is simply super  :D....I haven't been around much ...got a bug that just will not let go...2 trips to the hospital  >:D finally got an antibiotic that they say kicks butt :o we shall see....Happy New Year to all I have missed....gettin lots of rest here, they said to drink, drink, drink.....and low and behold they didn't mean alcohol , sure wish they'd clarify their instructions  ???

foxx

Quote from: Jinx55 on January 05, 2006, 03:37:46 AM
The updated site is simply super  :D....I haven't been around much ...got a bug that just will not let go...2 trips to the hospital  >:D finally got an antibiotic that they say kicks butt :o we shall see....Happy New Year to all I have missed....gettin lots of rest here, they said to drink, drink, drink.....and low and behold they didn't mean alcohol , sure wish they'd clarify their instructions  ???

lol Jinx....hope you feel better soon!

Jinx55

tigereyes

Wow I like the new look! It's a huge improvement. Looks real nice.  O0

RowdyOne

The site looks great Oscar! keep up with the excellent work.  8) O0 8)

Lynne

love the new site very easy to follow... nice job oscar keep up the good work

Madonna

This is a lot better...very informative and easy to navigate. Cool look too. Very nice job guys!!! O0

bugsmom

ima-zettia- where did you get the name zettia from? my real name is izettia

Madonna

That is such a beautiful name. It sounds like a tropical flower, and too, it's unique.

foxx

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!