PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:16:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ERR dirty people in spades

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

>:D I just got the tenth person there spade badge by losing for them and AGAIN they walk out on me.  For two days and serveral hours I have not got one win......err....  >:(
I got firefox and internet exployer.....is there any other web browsers or what ever there called.. out there so i can be all four people.....?? Im running out of ideas..
And im dying to get to my new albam that my super buddy got me.......

Blu

Tamelia

If there is anything I can do to help you get your badge let me know...I need it myself...

BoredNItaly

holly222

8)

BoredNItaly

holly222

so sorry dint think anyone was coming....gave up.....
So So So sorry

Momma

Hey all, I have some free time if you need any help getting badge...just holler at me

hugs
momma

Helen

I'd be happy to help out. Send me a PM and I'll reply.

okkay

pogohatesme

I'm really really good at losing cause I don't know how to play well (thanks to my 2 new buddies from last night for helping me with badge!!! :D) So I'd be willing to help lose to ya if ya need it..just let me know

crankycook

I to am willing to help anyone in spades, just let me know.or any other card game  :)

Tamelia

ME4SPADES_

any1 need help in spades let me know ok
pm me if ya need me

ME4SPADES_

omg your poor homer lol what are you doing to him lol :-X :-X :-X

TexasHoney

I also need help. I agree people are being nasty about playing. I sat down with some peeps and the person couldn't make their bid so they just left. Geez how rude. Anyone willing to help me get the badge please pm.  Thanks

DeadSet

I've had that happen in Backgammon before where people will let you lose to get their badge, and then they bail. I just stopped being nice, some people are jerks.

-dS

tigereyes

People can be very rude in some rooms. It's always nice when all work together and get their badges and don't leave you hanging.  I got tired of trying to work together with people so i just double browse now. Makes it so much easier.  O0

Tamelia

Quote from: crankycook on January 05, 2006, 03:38:05 PM
I to am willing to help anyone in spades, just let me know.or any other card game  :)

thank you thank you thank you! If you ever need a favor...give me  a yell!!  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview