PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 06:38:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which premium challenges have you done more then once?

Started by knightrider13195,

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider13195

Just out of idle curiosity which premium badges have anyone else done more then once?

I have done the lottso ones 4xs each and the tripeaks ones twice so far, using them as incentive to keep working on ranks in those games.

badgemad

I have done popfu x 5, canasta x 2, lottso x3, ww x 3, texas poker x 4 , lottso x2 and maybe i had a little helper with the popfu one   ;) >:D

foxtrot

the one i keep repeating the most is canasta because i am working on the ranks in there so i have done it about nine times now

PunkInDrublic

I've done the Stellar Sweeper one several times... figured I was working on ranks, might as well get some extra tokens too  O0

SexySagittarian

Quote from: foxtrot on April 12, 2006, 10:06:36 AM
the one i keep repeating the most is canasta because i am working on the ranks in there so i have done it about nine times now
[/quot

I've done the Canasta challange 17 times....I only get 7 bonus tokens next time     :)) :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 12, 2006, 10:16:10 AM
Quote from: foxtrot on April 12, 2006, 10:06:36 AM
[/quot

I've done the Canasta challange 17 times....I only get 7 bonus tokens next time     :)) :)) :))

I've done quite a few more than once but haven't completed a whole book though.

tponka

Ok I've been a lurker here for some time, and decided to join in and start posting, as I have been tempted to do many times before.  I have all of my weekly badges, have completed all premium books, and have just a handful of game rank badges yet to get.  So on weekly personal challenges, if I feel like getting some quick easy tokens, or if they offer one of those "get 5 badges by blah blah date," I always do the Vaults of Atlantis one where you have to earn 3500 tokens to get an additional 600.  Takes about 5 minutes, boom, done. 

p.s. no need for a bunch of "welcome to the forum" notes, cuz I'm going to do my rounds on relevant threads now.    But thanks anyway!

Mary

almost all of them until the tokens run all the way down to almost 0  :))  :)) can`t wait for new book to come out  :D

thirteendown

I've done all of them from the first book more than once, some four times.  I plan on doing all of them more than once in the other books as well, just because it makes moving up through the ranks easier.  It just gives you something else to shoot for instead of just playing normally.

Runner

hmm kinda very personal info and real easy for someone from pogo to figure out who we are with premium badge info..

;)

ClingFree

Quote from: runner on April 16, 2006, 11:47:56 AM
hmm kinda very personal info and real easy for someone from pogo to figure out who we are with premium badge info..

;)

There are how many thousand people on Pogo at any given time?  And how many have badge books?  And how many of those badges are already buried due to weekly challenges and rank badges?

If someone has that much time to search through all those people to find the exact Number of badges someone on here has mentioned .. Then my goodness they deserve to find me .... On that note, Ive done all of mine exactly Once.

bubblegum

I have done the qwerty preumium badge so much many times that now if I was to do it again, I'd get 0 tokens from here on out....

hades

Iceman0007

even with the autos i can only stomach doing badges once,i'm waiting for the new book to come out.

Fluffy756

I did alot of Quick Quack just so I could get the game done. Might do some Seafood 600 badge so I can work on that game. And Maybe Lottso game also get up in the ranks.

fluffy

Julie

Good idea especially with Lottso and all those added ranks, that's pretty good incentive to keep going by doing the premiums over & over :)

holly222

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview