This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AAAHHHHHH .. CRIPES !!

Started by leeanne172,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

I hate this freaking cripes message, trying to play Quack and get a good streak going and BAM !! Funny how it only happens on certain games to, cripes is certainly not the word that comes to mind when this happens LOL .. will try it again tomorrow @#$%

Before anyone mentions it I do clear my cache and blah blah blah, this happened to me with word whomp and it worked normal after a day or so but still .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  >:(

badgeaddict

i dont clear my cache i just reload the game and its fine

Pogo_cheater

I get this message when im double browsing with or without smartexplorer and when I play i have one s/n stand then the other, well since my comp crashed whenever i try to do this when my 2nd s/n stands, i get that cripes message.  :'(  Does it have to do with the java? if so which 1 should i use? thanks everyone

Bree

Quote from: leeanne172 on January 07, 2006, 10:46:36 PM
I hate this freaking cripes message, trying to play Quack and get a good streak going and BAM !! Funny how it only happens on certain games to, cripes is certainly not the word that comes to mind when this happens LOL .. will try it again tomorrow @#$%

Before anyone mentions it I do clear my cache and blah blah blah, this happened to me with word whomp and it worked normal after a day or so but still .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

Leeanne are you playing with a auto or doing it yourself?  If I am using the auto I sometimes get the Cripes Error, but I slow down the auto and then everything is fine.  It does help to clean out your cache also.  Hope this helps you out.

leeanne172

No I don't use the autos, it doesn't happen all the time but I guess it's just having a one of it's moments .. lol, just get's on my nerves because it seems to happen most when I'm on a roll lol

kgansor

yea this happened occasionaly to me too i just always restart my browser and its fine .. just a stupid pogo thing we cant fix  >:(

DeadSet

I have gotten the Cripes! error message at least 5 times today. I hate it, yes, however it seems it's really on Pogo as far as the error is concerned, some days are worse than others, weird stuff. ::)

-dS

Bree

Pogo needs to get there act together!!!!  There has been so many mistakes in the past week that I think they should not deal with these issues. >:(

knightrider13195

has anyone noticed it seems to have gotten worse with the addition of premium badges?

kgansor

yea i have and ive heard plenty of complaints about it on pogo in rooms ive been in

DeadSet

People in Pogo rooms complain about anything and EVERYTHING. I too have noticed this increase since Premium Badges were released, but who knows, it is Pogo we're talking about.  ::)

-dS

kgansor

yea its been especially crappy this week though.
maybe its because wonderland memories comes out on tuesday?

leeanne172

It only seems to be happening with me lately while doing the premium badges, did it with word whomp and now the ducks, also had lag on tri peaks and sweet tooth which drove me nuts, I know people complained about lag with stack em but I never noticed anything with that particular game, maybe because it was the first premium I did and just was so anxious to get the badge I never paid attention  ???

*Angel*

I get it frequently in Pinochle.  I don't use an auto there either.

Spawn O Satan

i get the cripes message every time i play battle phlinx. if i stay in there too long (>30min or so) it's bound to happen. i can't play games without curse stones anymore because after sitting there playing one game for over 20mins and about to earn 2,000+ tokens, i get the cripes and end up with nothing for all my hard work.

i caved in and bought one of the premium albumns, just because it makes earning my rank badges a little more fun. at least i'm earning the premium ones in the meantime as i progress in ranks. but stack em' is driving me batty. it plays fine for the first 5min or so, then the lag is unbearable. i can only play one game at a time before losing my patience all together. so that badge has taken me all week when i could of had it done in a day or so.

with all the new money pogo is raking in from these premium badges, you'd think they's upgrade their servers to handle all these new games they keep releasing.

saskia

I have allways another problem with POGO
when i want to leave a game room, its hanging, can`t close the game window. have to restart the pc. And this happens 3 times a day >:D

Kelly

I agree Spawn ...I am experiencing lag on pogo lately that I do not get on anyother site on the web....just pogo so I know its them and not me....POGO GET THE LEAD OUT....LOL!!

Helen

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on January 08, 2006, 08:20:11 AM
i get the cripes message every time i play battle phlinx. if i stay in there too long (>30min or so) it's bound to happen. i can't play games without curse stones anymore because after sitting there playing one game for over 20mins and about to earn 2,000+ tokens, i get the cripes and end up with nothing for all my hard work.

i caved in and bought one of the premium albumns, just because it makes earning my rank badges a little more fun. at least i'm earning the premium ones in the meantime as i progress in ranks. but stack em' is driving me batty. it plays fine for the first 5min or so, then the lag is unbearable. i can only play one game at a time before losing my patience all together. so that badge has taken me all week when i could of had it done in a day or so.

with all the new money pogo is raking in from these premium badges, you'd think they's upgrade their servers to handle all these new games they keep releasing.

You're not the only one that is having lag problems with Stack 'em.

Roseybud333

I have one of the crappiest puters out there and I have never gotten a cripes error.. . . . . I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!  ;D

thirteendown

I have been getting it more lately as well..mostly in jungle gin though.  It would happen to me occasionally, but it does seem to be more frequent since the premiums came out.  Could just be me though since I'm looking to make a connection.   :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview