PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:35:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

when pogo goes down

Started by TwistofF8,

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistofF8

It would be nice to see some sort of message to the effect of "technical difficulties"

in this teckie world we are so freaked when our puters and sites do something different, we panic.   A simple message to this effect would aleve alot of stress.  I know  to much to ask for $30.

badgemad

I totally agree with especially after yesterday come on pogo get your act together  >:(

Rekindled Chaos

To my knowledge pogo does normally have a message saying that it is down for maintenance...... although saying that i haven't seen it for a while now

frumplebuns

We used to get a green screen with a nice message. Now all we get is a site not found message. You'd think that after all the money we spend that Pogo could be a little more mindful of their subscribers.

krakka

Ya that blows... i freak out all the time when pogo shuts down and gives no message, one day its gonna shut down for real and we are all gonna wait for it to come back up, but it never does. :(

-krakka

wattsmyname

The person in charge of putting out the message was off yesterday :-X

phil123

sometimes when club pogo goes down and the non members stay up its not possible to put a message to say about problems
i remember the closed down messages,saying they would be down from this time to that time

funny thing was the dates and times where always wrong lol

TwistofF8

well well well   lookie here

Whoa! The following error has occurred:
The system is down right now. Please try again in 15 minutes.

at least its better than the non club home page

Jonathan

it would be nice if we would get a pop up warning.....

Bree

I think the staff of Pogo took the whole day and night off or maybe they are on strike, but whatever it is I hope the site is back up soon.   8)

JENNY28

i got that to saying that there is a problem with your account too the system is down right now try again in 15 min lmao

nameless cheater

:-\ kinda funny how pogo cant tell time as well it has been telling me 15 minutes for over an hour now

Pogo_cheater

phil123

another day same problem as yesterday :o bah humbug

Bree

Maybe we should all pitch in and buy Pogo and watch.....LOL  :P

*Angel*

Thank goodness yes it is.  AND what's better is I didn't lose any progress.  O0

Pogo_cheater

me either, and thru it all i think i got like 40 posts in lol

*Angel*

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on January 09, 2006, 12:59:27 AM
me either, and thru it all i think i got like 40 posts in lol

LOL Well we were bored so had to do something.  I need 12 for another star.  ;)

Bree

WTG, Pogo_cheater and Angel!!!  Both of you will have an extra star with all the posts you posted.   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview