This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas poker glitch

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

i was wondering do either of the poker autos have a box saying use glitch like they did for rainy day solitare or which is the best auto to get the 4 aces  >:D

bobby

badgemad

thx for the info ...i am heading over to badgehelp to get and then try it out  >:D O0

DeadSet

Texas Roundup will get you the two badges, yes, if you have about 500 hours to devote to playing against the bots. You could probably get it quicker just double browsing yourself, play with jokers, and fold your hand if you get a Royal or Aces even with the jokers. I got two sets of badges within a week of each other doing that.

-dS

badgeaddict

hmm i think im gonna go try for it.. so when i get 4 aces with a joker i fold right?

badgeaddict

damn pogos useless its guest pass servers down so i cant double broswe :'(

badgemad

yes if you get the 4 aces using jokers then fold and it will give you the badge and the same for the royal flush   >:D O0

badgeaddict

thanks but i hope pogo will hurry and get workign so i can double browse

ME4SPADES_

i got the 4 aces here while back but that royal im going to work on it this weekend wish me luck :'(

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 09, 2006, 05:27:07 AM
i got the 4 aces here while back but that royal im going to work on it this weekend wish me luck :'(

Good luck.  I got both of them already but have to work on my mom's for her.

badgemad

woohoo ive got the royal flush badge 3 x now just the very rare 4 aces badge   ;D

badgemad

i just got this auto and at the moment i am playing against the bots is it better to play against other people

*Angel*

Quote from: badgemad on January 09, 2006, 06:09:41 AM
i just got this auto and at the moment i am playing against the bots is it better to play against other people

I did mine by playing against just one person.  This way all the good cards aren't wasted.

HHCORY

caroline196

badgemad

if you try and play with 1 person you still get the bots joining in :-\ or is it the way ive set the table ?

tigereyes

Quote from: badgemad on January 09, 2006, 07:17:27 PM
if you try and play with 1 person you still get the bots joining in :-\ or is it the way ive set the table ?

I think you have to play the bots. I don't think there's a way to play with just one person.

badgemad

ok thx but i got the auto which is a great help and it saves me playing it  ;)

badgemad

Woohoo after 2 nights of leaving the auto on ive got the natural flush badge and the 4 aces badge  >:D thx pogo cheats and oscar  O0 O0 O0 O0

BoJangles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview