This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas poker glitch

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

>:D >:D I'm going to try to keep my 2 names in a just for fun room with 2 computers & 2 cheats overnights.............wish me luck!  >:D >:D

Helen

If you go in the low rollers room and set table for private, it will be just you and your other name on the other browser with no bots playing.

Julie

Quote from: mailwench on January 11, 2006, 06:21:25 AM
>:D >:D I'm going to try to keep my 2 names in a just for fun room with 2 computers & 2 cheats overnights.............wish me luck! >:D >:D
Sounds like a plan...Good luck O0

mailwench

Quote from: Helen on January 11, 2006, 06:25:11 AM
If you go in the low rollers room and set table for private, it will be just you and your other name on the other browser with no bots playing.

But one of the names might run out of tokens or will it automatically add tokens?

Julie

No, that only happens in the just for fun rooms.

Jackpotloser

Quote from: badgemad on January 11, 2006, 05:55:53 AM
Woohoo after 2 nights of leaving the auto on ive got the natural flush badge and the 4 aces badge  >:D thx pogo cheats and oscar  O0 O0 O0 O0
WTG, Good luck to all :)

Tookie Tookie

I double browsed (using Smart Explorer) with my acct and husband's acct. I was in low rollers. Anted 1 token. By the time the first 3 cards were dealt on the table (the flop?), I knew if it was possible for me or my husband to get the Aces badge or the Royal Badge 99% of the time. So I would just fold and he would fold - we took turns so to speak. Within a couple hours my husband's acct had the Aces badge three times. It took me another 3 hrs. before I got the Aces badge.

I was using the Jokers. When I got the Aces badge, it was natural - dealt 2 aces and 2 more came up in the flop. With my husband's acct, his four aces weren't natural - there was a Joker in there. When he got the four aces that way, he would fold and voila! the badge popped up.

I'm still going to work on the Royal badge. This one seems harder to get - even using jokers.

sapphire09

I got my first 4aces  badges playing with about 4 people.  I goit my second one and the royal flush in the just for fun against the bots. 

I also have the aces and royal in omaha but no 4 of a kind.  I am about to give up on that one

huggybear

I have had absolutely NO luck with these badges ive went in with numerous different people and they all get the badges not me  :( oh well guess i wasnt meant to get em' gla

Jackpotloser

I have had no luck either. I will try db in low roller room, I always play in just for fun. Thanks for tips ;)

badgemad

i got both mine in the just for fun rooms  ::) O0 >:D

Jackpotloser

:D WoW thanks for tip tookie tookie. I went to low roller's room and DB it took 3hrs but I got the royal flush badge Finally O0

huggybear

Wooo hooooooo finally got the royal flush in texas hold em'  thank you for posting the great tips and hints!!! gla

ME4SPADES_

i got the 4 aces in texas but still have to get the royal and in omaha i still have to get them to but will work on it later

BoJangles

Tookie Tookie

WTG on getting the badges Jack & Huggy!!!  O0 Glad the tips helped.

huggybear

I let it run all night ans still no 4 aces oh well dont wanna be greedy ill try again in a few days, wtg jack and best of luck to everyone

tigereyes

I double browsed using jokers to try and get the badges and when I had the straight flush I folded but never got the badge. Anyone know how come it didn't work?

badgemad

hi was it a normal straight flush or one using jokers and it has to be a royal flush so that is 10, j, q, k, a of the same suit or using jokers. If you have got it with out using jokers dont fold but if you have it using jokers then fold and you should get it   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview