PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:57:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pinochle

Started by badgeaddict,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgeaddict

hi i was wondering whats the best way to go up in rank in pinochle?

ME4SPADES_

have a friend help you aredouble browse it

badgeaddict

ME4SPADES_

oh sry let the auto do it dont know anytips on it just let the auto run with it

~TJ~

the auto will not help you,, because u will never find a partner willing to help you that way, and no other player in pogo will hook up with you cuase the auto sux for ratings, the only way to do it is double browse with someone,i have moved up in rating from 1354 to 1727, with help , but i want more time, but my partner is not on as much? i was trying to get a people network from people here to try an do this , but no one seems willing to, takes to much time i guess ,lol , but this is the fastest way to do it. if ya have that much time to get , ( i think) the hardest badges to get,, (besides bingo) this is the only way, then once someone got there master rating , just play a game with someone trying to get there's an help em out , but i guess thats to much to do or ask for to ,  :-\ :-\ :-\  , if your looking for some help to do this an help me , i would be glad to dump off my rating points to you,,, u ready to play ,,,, yahoo ID is tjr635 lets get er done,,, oh an double browsers only please , an i keep up with the pogo links for free passes , just make a new ID to have a 1500 point rating , i'll get u that if you relpy,,, HAGD all

Shady Lady

I haven't started on my pinocle yet. I'll be glad to double browse with someone so we can both get it done. PM me and we can set up a time. I'll be away after Friday 1/13/06 till Wednesday.

ME4SPADES_

im not wanting rating im after the ranks in there and the auto does do a good job just long games

Helen

I like pinochle so it wasn't hard for me to sit for endless hours to get the ranks and the badges. As for the rating, a friend and I did the double browser thing and she got the 3rd rating, I got the 2nd. We decided to take a break for a while. I'm ready to continue on though so if anyone wants to join up with me, let me know.

huggybear

thats one game i can never get the auto to work right on it just sits there and does nothing, same thing with word whomp

Julie

I'm using smart explorer and I'm finding the game a little tough...I've read the how to play and looked at the tutorial and just when I think I understand the game the accounts I'm using as my opposition still got the intermediate badges before I did :D lol

Bree

I use the auto to get the badges I need for Pinochle.  It works fine for me and it does go up in rank also.  I have played the game by hand and I have read all the rules about the game also, but it seems if I play it by hand or use the auto I get the badges in the same amount of time.  Good Luck to everyone on getting these badges.

Helen

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 11, 2006, 10:50:33 PM
I'm using smart explorer and I'm finding the game a little tough...I've read the how to play and looked at the tutorial and just when I think I understand the game the accounts I'm using as my opposition still got the intermediate badges before I did :D lol

Since I've been playing this game for over 30 years and love playing it, if you need help in learning the game, PM me and we'll get together sometime and I'll help you with the basics.

Madonna

It took me a little while to learn pinochle, but once you get the hang of it...it's actually quite fun. This is one of the few card games I don't mind playing.

sapphire09

The Pinocle helper works real good on getting the badges.  I don"t think I will be getting the other ones
(rated).  My aunt tried to teach me this game back somethime ago.  I suck then and I stiill suck.  I don't too well in hearts either lol.  I like spades.

Tookie Tookie

Helen, just out of curiousity, is the game in real life very similar to Pogo's version. I never played it before it came out on Pogo and learned the Pogo version quickly, but that's the only place I've ever played it.

I'm also wondering the same thing about Canasta. I guess the Red 3s are Pogo's way of having something to advance your ranks.

Roseybud333

I taught myself how to play pinochle "online" I started playing with the bots and after a few games I knew what to do LOL If I had to play in real life I don't think I could  ::)

badgeaddict

lol me either cause i cant be 3 other people in real life :o :D

*Angel*

Quote from: ~TJ~ on January 10, 2006, 02:48:41 PM
the auto will not help you,, because u will never find a partner willing to help you that way, and no other player in pogo will hook up with you cuase the auto sux for ratings, the only way to do it is double browse with someone,i have moved up in rating from 1354 to 1727, with help , but i want more time, but my partner is not on as much? i was trying to get a people network from people here to try an do this , but no one seems willing to, takes to much time i guess ,lol , but this is the fastest way to do it. if ya have that much time to get , ( i think) the hardest badges to get,, (besides bingo) this is the only way, then once someone got there master rating , just play a game with someone trying to get there's an help em out , but i guess thats to much to do or ask for to ,  :-\ :-\ :-\  , if your looking for some help to do this an help me , i would be glad to dump off my rating points to you,,, u ready to play ,,,, yahoo ID is tjr635 lets get er done,,, oh an double browsers only please , an i keep up with the pogo links for free passes , just make a new ID to have a 1500 point rating , i'll get u that if you relpy,,, HAGD all

Sorry that I am not on as much when you are anymore.  I keep weird hours, but am always willing to help you if we can get together again.  You went a long way....Glad I could help but wish I could help more.  When I got my M I gave up on it a bit.  :-\ 

Helen

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 12, 2006, 11:39:09 AM
Helen, just out of curiousity, is the game in real life very similar to Pogo's version. I never played it before it came out on Pogo and learned the Pogo version quickly, but that's the only place I've ever played it.

I'm also wondering the same thing about Canasta. I guess the Red 3s are Pogo's way of having something to advance your ranks.

There are a couple of variations in Pinochle, depending on how long ago you learned the game and who you are playing with, just as in other games. The variation here is the one I've played for years. As for Canasta, the red 3's are worth extra points, just as on here.

Tookie Tookie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview