PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:42:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sherlock is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Sherlock is the new Jigsaw Detective cheat.

From badgehelp.com :

If you have purchased Jigsaw Detector in the past, Sherlock is a free upgrade, you need to email me the receipt and the new Sherlock code.

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

time2startagain

thanks.. the other jigsaw detector didnt work to well for me most of the time..

orion42

hi mayhem question please

im using ver 6.0 of jigsaw dective and its working fanstic on my system do we have to upgrade? or can i still use ver 6.0?

thank you
orion42

Mayhem

If your current auto is working for you, you do not need to upgrade  :)

bobby

orion42

wattsmyname

I just tried Sherlock and it will not put the border together . It starts off by pulling down the tray with the center pieces on it and moves them to the lower right corner 1 piece at a time then starts new puzzle
tried both javas same results. ::)

jrzydvl

Quote from: wattsmyname on January 14, 2006, 08:36:36 PM
I just tried Sherlock and it will not put the border together . It starts off by pulling down the tray with the center pieces on it and moves them to the lower right corner 1 piece at a time then starts new puzzle

im having the same problem  so i guess ill stick with jd ver 6.0

time2startagain

thats good to know. i downloaded it and havent tried it yet.

ME4SPADES_

i have the 6.3 and like it very well works fast and does a good job

Eagles Fan

Quote from: wattsmyname on January 14, 2006, 08:36:36 PM
Same thing happens to me! 

Madonna

Mayhem

Works just fine here too. Complete's the puzzles in ~2:30  O0

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Mayhem on January 14, 2006, 08:45:03 PM
Works just fine here too. Complete's the puzzles in ~2:30  O0

mine work great on desktop but laptop if i can just get the puzzel to show up i would be great shape  but just dont get no picture puzzel lol

time2startagain

i have the same problem on my laptop with jigsaw. i have to play it on the desktop.

ME4SPADES_

Mayhem the new jigsaw seems tomove slow does it do that on yours pick up boarder peices and put them in the lower corner then does it same with the middle peices

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: time2startagain on January 14, 2006, 08:50:34 PM
i have the same problem on my laptop with jigsaw. i have to play it on the desktop.

i just keep going to room till i get it then the auto dont put them in the puzzel right so i just do it at home

Mary

woo hoo tyvm mayhem only takes 3 min to do puzz... great job now check your email lol sent my recp. and code waitin on you to send code to turn back on again tyvm  ;D

wattsmyname

I got it to work :D  had to reboot pc. tried it again on 2 puzzles and it solved both of them.
It will put all pieces border and center in bottom right corner then place them in the correct position in puzzle.
working the border and center at the same time. O0

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: wattsmyname on January 14, 2006, 09:01:43 PM
I got it to work :D  had to reboot pc. tried it again on 2 puzzles and it solved both of them.
It will put all pieces border and center in bottom right corner then place them in the correct position in puzzle.
working the border and center at the same time. O0

im trying it on my desk top know see the new works since you it that way of how it is doing it ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview