Previous topic - Next topic

maria

Sorry Angel hopefully someone can help you fix it good luck

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 15, 2006, 09:10:10 AM
Quote from: *Angel* on January 15, 2006, 09:09:22 AM
This doesn't work for me no matter the setting.   :-\

sry to here that

That's ok.  The only one that does work is the beta version of Version 7 someone posted.  It resets the puzzle sometimes but only once every 3 puzzles.  All the rest just reset after 2 pieces.  :-\

wattsmyname

Badge Help said  for now that it will only work on Medium ;)

Eagles Fan

Woo hoo! Finally got it working .  I don't know if this will help anyone, but it seemed to correct the problem for me. I had to change the appearance to Windows XP style and the color scheme to default (blue).  After I did this it worked fine.  Did a puzzle in 2:48  Hopefully this will work for everyone else.

maria

ME4SPADES_

where do you find that out eagle all my auto work on the setting i have scared if i change them it will affectthe other setting, may that is why i dont get no picture puzzel on my laptop but the setting on desk are the same on laptop

Eagles Fan

Just right click on your desktop and properties and then you should see appearances there.  GL

Eagles Fan

Quote from: maria on January 15, 2006, 10:04:59 AM
Thats great Eagle glad you got it working O0
TYVM  Took me ever Just kept trying a bunch of different things.  Hopefully it will work for the others.

ME4SPADES_

just check it is on that now lol h well desktop does it good

BadgeHelpOscar

Of course we will be tweaking this so it works for most people
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

maria

Ty oscar, also will it work on hard when it's done being tweaked? :)

bugsmom

oscar- iam havin the same problems- moves to top tray pieces to the right- clicks new game i had 7 games 0 wins-- xp ie-on default blue- fonts disabled- am on laptop  everything i have matches everything  members said system should be on- and rebooted..any suggestions? thanks

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: bugsmom on January 16, 2006, 10:54:49 AM
oscar- iam havin the same problems- moves to top tray pieces to the right- clicks new game i had 7 games 0 wins-- xp ie-on default blue- fonts disabled- am on laptop  everything i have matches everything  members said system should be on- and rebooted..any suggestions? thanks

i have laptop i never get picture puzzel on it

Fitzkarin

Quote from: bugsmom on January 16, 2006, 10:54:49 AM

I'm having the same issue ... except I'm on a desktop machine.

Spice It Up

Quote from: badgemad on January 15, 2006, 04:58:45 AM
Ive tried this auto on ie with msjvm and on firefox with sun java on both it puts the pieces in the bottom corner then clicks for new game but on both i get this message "invalid device context (dc) handle and i get this on all the diffrent speed settings and jigsaw dect 6.3 use todo a puzzle in about 8 mins  :-[ :-\ :'( i wish i could get the jigsaw autos to work

I know what you mean... I have been waiting forever for this update, and tried this version and is even worse then the 6.3 I had. It starts off by pulling the board down and moves the peoces soooooooo slow. Then it will stop and start a new game, then just keeps starting new game. What should I do??? Anyone??? I leaset others are having exact same problems, so it can't be my computer unless I have it set on the wrong things. :(

What information again does someone need to see if I have everything set right? I can't remember.

pogohatesme

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

mykat

thank you for sherlock. im on a desktop running xp. i love the new program. its winning 3 out of 4 games in 3 minutes or less.

Spice It Up

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 16, 2006, 03:37:18 PM
1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

1.) windows xp
2.) use both aol and IE ... tried both
3.) 32 bit
4.) 800x600  true color
5.) don't rememebr how to check the smooth edges... I think it is unchecked
6.) i use msvjava and tried sun java as well
7.) don't know what agent is or version

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview