PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 08:42:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sherlock is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

what do you reccomend? I have always used that and has worked.

fancyfreefeet

I am having same problem as many others here.   

I have
Windows XP Home
32 Bit Color
1024 X 768
Smooth Edges Unchecked
Tried on both Javas in IE and Firefox which uses sun
Windows XP Style, Default blue

Sometimes it will pull top pieces down before taking the bottom pieces, but has taken the bottom pieces and put them in lower left hand corner, then pulled trayed down and put them in that corner also, then it will say in the program that it has gone thru all the pieces and some were not placed and has to start over, then does nothing. 

None of the jigsaw programs made by BH have ever worked for me, no matter what settings I try that others have suggested.  I have hi speed internet, but have also tried on dial up and still no go at them working.   

Hopefully, BH will make a jigsaw program that will work for everyone, just not a select few.   
I have done this on my laptop and also on my desktop and does not work either place.   

fancyfreefeet

No smooth edges  ------------  isn't that the same as smooth edges unchecked?????????   I have that unchecked and this program does not work for me.   

LastCall

yes
    that is correct  unchecked :) sometimes I have found I had to go to IE instead of AOL  it may work
          there are flaws in some games that u try to play that have not been updated yet
             I have been waiting for 3 games to work  nothing yet :( :( :( :( :(

Spice It Up

fancyfreefeet, i know exactly, exactly what you mean. Tried it all. Don't know why some it works for and some it doesn't. Wish I was the some that it did work for. :(

I wish I could get my money back then since I have tried it all. I use to be caught up with jigsaw and now 3 months behind.

fancyfreefeet

I always use IE or Firefox, mainly IE, very rarely use aol browser which uses IE anyway.   

ME4SPADES_

BadgeHelpOscar

We need screenshots. They need to be the full game and .bmp. Send them to badgehelp@aol.com
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

badgemad

Hi oscar are you saying you need screen shots of what we get when we run the auto even tho it dont work properly, if so i will gladly help you out.  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

badgemad

Hi oscar ive tried to copy and paste the screen shot but nothing comes out and you say dont send an email attatchment or is it ok to send via email.All my emails are scanned by Mcaffee

pogohatesme

Quote from: badgemad on January 17, 2006, 04:00:40 AM
Hi oscar ive tried to copy and paste the screen shot but nothing comes out and you say dont send an email attatchment or is it ok to send via email.All my emails are scanned by Mcaffee

I believe screenshots have to be sent as attachments...I think it's only the paypal reciepts that they ask to be copy and pasted

pogohatesme

.BMP is a way to save the screenshot when you take it when you have the save box open, you can generally pick between like .jpeg or .bmp, etc

pogohatesme

you have to save the screenshot in your paint program (that's what most people use anyway) before you can send it as a screenshot.  it is when you are saving it there you should save it save a .bmp  then you can erase it after you send it to them

Fitzkarin

Quote from: fitzkarin on January 16, 2006, 11:22:29 AM
Quote from: bugsmom on January 16, 2006, 10:54:49 AM
oscar- iam havin the same problems- moves to top tray pieces to the right- clicks new game i had 7 games 0 wins-- xp ie-on default blue- fonts disabled- am on laptop  everything i have matches everything  members said system should be on- and rebooted..any suggestions? thanks

I'm having the same issue ... except I'm on a desktop machine.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)? --- XP
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)? --- IE
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)? -- 32 bit
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)? -- 1024x 768
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked? -- checked
     6.) What Java you are using? -- Java 5.0
     7.) What agent are you using? -- Sherlock
     8.) What version number is this agent? --
     9.) What specifically is the problem? -- Pieces are bunched in the right corner ... once the pieces begin filling up the center of the puzzle, there is a point where the placement stops and the game is reset.  You are given the warning that it will cause you to lose this game and then the program begins the process over on a new puzzle.  After doing this about 4 times, the puzzle bunches up the pieces in the LEFT corner and sets itself in an endless loop of nothingness.

I've attempted to use the agent on a laptop, desktop and even on my server.  I get the same results each and every time.  Adjusting the speed does not resolve the issue.

pogohatesme

LastCall

pogohatesme

Quote from: LastCall on January 17, 2006, 03:34:03 PM
;D  they are un checked thanks O0

your welcome...I posted it for fitzkarin too ......hope that helps get your auto workin

cherryberry

Quote from: Mayhem on January 14, 2006, 07:38:23 PM
Sherlock is the new Jigsaw Detective cheat.

From badgehelp.com :

If you have purchased Jigsaw Detector in the past, Sherlock is a free upgrade, you need to email me the receipt and the new Sherlock code.

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com

I can't get it to work

LastCall

Hi
   Do you have Sun Java ? If not het it
       Mine is working perfect with iy make sure you have no smiley centrals running
            let me know :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview