PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:29:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

whomp master badge??

Started by babygurl424,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

someone in word whomp is saying there's a badge called the whomp master badge.  i looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find anything that said it..am i nuts or is there no such thing??

Homer

Maybe they are talking about....

Word Whomp Weekend Badge
Word Whomp

Find every single word TWICE IN A ROW between September 30 and October 3, 2005!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

babygurl424

Homer

I've won a 1000 in a row and never seen it. Do you have a picture of it?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

babygurl424

no..they just came in and asked about it..never heard of it i told them..i dunno...

BoJangles

I've won it twice.  It's the one where you had to win 10 games in a row.  Look under word whomp weekly challenges :D

BoJangles

You're welcome Baby (it was first offerd Sept 17, 2003) :)

Fluffy756

I have been finding it easy to get this game done pretty fast. I have been going in the rooms
uncensored chat room. Trying not get my name to show up but in there all the do is fight and go nuts on someone who just happens to say the wrong thing, they don't even care about the game, saw so many people 200, 500 games win and 0 losts.... One person been in that room now for 3 days and still winining where there name is poping up...

fluffy

Mary

i have that badge also and most of all bo i love your piggy i collect piggys where you get the pic  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview