This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

forward?

Started by babygurl424,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

did anyone else get the forward about "send this forward to all the people in your friends list and you will get 10,000 tokens"? 

Helen

Nope. I have everyone blocked except those on my friend's list and they know better than to send me junk!!! lol

babygurl424

well this girl is on my friends list..can i block just her from sending me stuff?

mailwench

>:( Yes I have gotten this many many times and delete it everytime.....Now I too have limited my inbox to people on my list! :o

*Angel*

When people send me forwards I report them.  They are usually people I don't know and they shouldn't be sending them to me anyway.  That's what they get.   :P

Helen

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 19, 2006, 05:48:25 AM
well this girl is on my friends list..can i block just her from sending me stuff?

Yes you can. Go to the message tab, blocked senders and then enter her name. She will remain on your friend's list, she will just not be able to send you junk mail. I'd say that's an easy way to do some "cleaning up", lol.

harley89

maybe im out of the loop but I never get anything in my pogo mail

mailwench

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 20, 2006, 06:52:55 AM
maybe im out of the loop but I never get anything in my pogo mail

>:D >:D >:D PM me your pogo name.........I'll send you all this crap if you want me to!!!   >:D >:D >:D

ME4SPADES_

same here tried of the junk i did block them and deleted them off my list but i do sendit back telling them to take me off there list i dont like this junk mail and please dont send again
and you know what 2 days later they send it again
but i dont get it in my box no more goes to junk pile

harley89

ME4SPADES_

they need a except button on the friends list so if you want to are not for them to be added that would be great

bubblegum

i must have gotten the 10,000 token ones several times this week I must be special O0

maria

I think they also need and invisable button too. That would be so wonderful O0

Shady Lady

I got the 10,000 tokens one. I replied to the senders that it was a hoax that started when we did the group challenge last year. Haven't gotten it again.

Maybe if we all replied back to the senders and filled up their mailboxes with this junk it would slow it down.

mailwench

>:D >:D I always "reply to all" hoping everyone will complain to the original emailer!  O0

Shady Lady

The problem with replying to all is that you are technically spaming and pogo can slap you on the wrist for it.

ME4SPADES_

well i dont like spam i get any i delete it and block that person

bubblegum

i don't send out pogo mail very often but when I do send out a joke or intersting story, I make sure the person I'm sending it will laugh and or enjoy it

ME4SPADES_

well i like joke never turn them down lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview