PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:53:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Have A Question

Started by a1der2no,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 21, 2006, 04:57:25 PM
I've made it well known by posting in my profile that my chat stays turned OFF. I don't care to read about Aunt Em's bursitis, who's bumping who, or whose house little Johnny burned down today...I DON'T CARE! Most of the time, people are complaing about stalkers, cheaters, or tokens...so if peep want to report me for saying in a BLUNT way that my chat is off...so be it. But...he real reason I posted that is to cover my anatomy if someone comes in, says hi, and I don't respond (for obvious reasons).  >:D

I changed my profile a month or so ago to reflect the same thing........yesterday I was in a solitaire room by myself playing by hand mind you..and I went into kitchen for a few minutes and 2 people had come in and were refering to me as a few bad bad names because I didn't respond to them (it was uncensored room) lol when I can back I jumped back at them for acting like that and they proceded to tell me they were concerned about people using cheat programs lol

LastCall

Dont worry about people like that
   they are all jealous just go to another room O0

pogohatesme

Quote from: LastCall on January 22, 2006, 12:24:17 PM
Dont worry about people like that
   they are all jealous just go to another room O0

I  don't worry about people like that lol.....and I stayed in the same room .. .lol it's my lucky room I always play in the same room lol unless I'm running auto

Mary

pogohatesme

Quote from: mama on January 22, 2006, 08:45:11 PM
pogo has lucky rooms  :-\

yup...i'm up to rank 32 on FCS and I only get 3% for a win...my lucky room I've won as many as 5 in a row playing by hand.

Mary

way to go im gonna find me a lucky room 2  ;D

Momma

I need a lucky room too on FCS ...game drives me nuts

hugs
momma

honus4ever

I very seldom chat with anyone unless it's family then i do private chat. most of the time i don't pay attention to what other people say. I also have favorite rms. that i play in, which are lucky for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview