This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo moblie news

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

the new pogo mobile games might be out soon, they've added new carries(for the future) and a completely new page, also you can now send the games to your phone  O0

Homer

bobby, Where does it mention that you can send the games to your phone?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

ME4SPADES_

mmm nothing from cingular where you read that from tell me lol

bobby

click on "get game" then pick your phone and carrier from the list then it should hve a box where to put your phone number and email

ME4SPADES_

i just check and it does when did they do this great

Homer

Quote from: bobby on January 19, 2006, 08:07:34 PM
click on "get game" then pick your phone and carrier from the list then it should hve a box where to put your phone number and email

I have Verizon's latest phone and it's not on their list even though I have TP and T21. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

ME4SPADES_

:'( mine is not on there either just got it a month ago  >:( darn

bobby

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2006, 08:10:50 PM
Quote from: bobby on January 19, 2006, 08:07:34 PM

I have Verizon's latest phone and it's not on their list even though I have TP and T21. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
you got the phone with the digital camera, regular phone, sidekickthing,pocketknife,and basic cable? :D

Homer

LOL. Most of what you mention. I found the section you were referring to. ;)

ME4SPADES_

mine has the media but it is the new flip nokia and not listed on there

JENNY28

WOOOOO HOOOOOO T-mobile is on there but i wonder if it will be in the uk   :'(

Tracey

i know the feeling jenny ..us british people doesnt get much of a opition with pogo is concerned ..we dont benefit out of anything except for just doing the badges  :'( they should do it for worldwide instead of just in usa .. i hope the t-mobile is available for uk then all i have to do is switch sim cards lol

SweetGirl200405

i know cingular carries the game poppit if u go to the cingular site..and look around its 5.99 from what i seen ..and i know verizon has the games..

JENNY28

Quote from: Tracey33 on January 20, 2006, 03:45:27 AM
i know the feeling jenny ..us british people doesnt get much of a opition with pogo is concerned ..we dont benefit out of anything except for just doing the badges  :'( they should do it for worldwide instead of just in usa .. i hope the t-mobile is available for uk then all i have to do is switch sim cards lol

have just emailed pogo asking if it will be available to the uk when the other carriers are available will post their answer when i get it

Tracey

thanks jenny ... i see virgin mobile is going to do it also .. so which ever one does it i will get the sim card  O0

JENNY28

RIGHT  i got this crappy answer not that it say much

this was my orignal question to pogo ..............

i have noticed that on the mobile game phone carriers that t-mobile phone carries will be coming soon will this apply to united kingdom aswell aswell as the usa........ i really would like to have these badges too thankyou

this is what they sent me..........

Response (Pogo Stanley) 01/20/2006 08:23 AM 
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Please understand that it's difficult to predict or comment on how long it will take for the Pogo Mobile games to be supported by other mobile service providers and phone models.

We know there's a lot of interest in our offering these games on more phones and carriers, and we're working on both expanding the carriers that offer them and the phones supported. For now, though, I can only suggest you to stay glued to "Latest News" section of our website for any updates on this.

If you have any further questions about Pogo Mobile games, please check our Help site; if you don't find the answer there, please update this question and let me know.

Pogo Stanley
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

so i replied with...............so u dont know if the uk will be getting it then

vasunlover

It will probably never become avaiable for my phone :-[

JENNY28

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview