This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it Pogo...or me?

Started by twizted,

Previous topic - Next topic

twizted

OK, I have 2 computers. Me on the desktop, my husbands name on the laptop. I have offered draw, resigned, and even played the "fools game" where you check mate in 4 moves. NONE of it counts. Am I supposed to be playing rated or something?? I dont understand why its not coumting. After everytime it is just saying "players have switched sides" and starts a new game. Help, PLease........

twizted

Nevermind. I just seen a post that none of this is working. OK, guess Ill find another way to cheat O0 The auto wont work for me.

Helen

For whatever reason, Pogo has changed what it takes to win a game this challenge. You need to make 11 moves each with your pawns, capturing at least 1 pawn. After that, you can resign and the other person will get the win.

Lynne

i never captured a pawn but did move 12 times and still got my badge in just a few min  O0

DeadSet

God forbid that we wouldn't be able to cheat Pogo and find an easier to way to win. *Sigh* guess we'll just have to do it the old fashion way and actually play!  :D

-dS

bubblegum

look at your move history, when you have no less than 11 moves and you have capurted a few pieces, then resign

twizted

Got it with the 11 moves, capture 1 pawn. I dont mind playing chess, I am just awful at it. My husband got 3 of his 5 because he beat me. I gave up after that ;) Thanks for the help .....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview