PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:54:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

I have been getting a lot of PM's requesting how I make my signatures. I simply follow the directions on this site. You should find all the information you need there.
http://www.pegs.citymax.com/page/page/623832.htm

Helen

Thanks for that info Madonna. I'm going to take a look.  8)

Helen

OK, I'm done looking and I'm totally confused, lol.

Eagles Fan

Madonna

You want to make the signature part here. http://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/Banners.html
Type in what you want on the first line. Font: Your choice, but the wider the script, such as black chancery, the more the glitter will show up. Got down to Text color...make it GRAY. Go down to background color...make this transparent. User type: Regular. Hit submit. Then you will see your gray template. Right click and save the image to "MY PICTURES", on your computer.
   Next, to add glitter, go to the first page I posted here and click on my glitter bars about halfway down. Click on the bar you like...it will open larger in a seperate screen. Save this bar in "My pictures", along with your gray sig. Now...you go to Image magic which is here:
http://studio.imagemagick.net/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi
Now...in the first line that says filename...hit browse, and locate your gray signature. Hit open (On your computer), then view. You will go to another page on Imageshack with tabs at the top. Hit "composite". You will see another filename, so again, hit browse and locate your glitter bar. Hit open, THEN, go to gravity...select "NORTH". Scroll further to "Compose", select in. At the bottom CHECK the box under "miscellaneous options". In the middle of this page, you will see "composite". Hit this. Now go to the top with all the tabs and hit "OUTPUT". Highlight GIF and make sure that "multiframe file" is selected. Hit output. Isn't that pretty!!! Now, right click and save to "my pictures" on your computer. Now you can upload the image to Imageshack or Photobucket...your choice. And that's is. Simple huh? :o

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Helen on January 17, 2006, 06:41:37 AM

me and you both lol went and look and alot of stuff

crankycook

Thank you Madonna,   :D for the sites and the tips

Madonna

Quote from: nightperson on January 17, 2006, 11:55:09 AM
Quote from: Helen on January 17, 2006, 06:41:37 AM
me and you both lol went and look and alot of stuff

It's alot of stuff, but I simplified it the best way I knew how. if you follow the directions, it's really easy to do. I'm as dumb as a shovel, and I figured it out. I ran off the directions and followed them...it saves from having to go back and forth from page to page to page. ;)

cranky

hahahaha well i know i should be able to get the hang of it

babygurl424

Madonna

To add a border, after you upload your gray signature to Imagemagick, click on "decorate" and  you will see an option for frame and border. Choose either of these. Make sure the color is gray also. Then press decorate and you will see your sig with a gray border or frame. Then you will start with the "composite" steps listed in the first set of directions. It's just 1 added step, and the rest follows in sequence after this step. I hope this helps.

babygurl424

there..and it actually worked..woo hoo!!!!  :o

Madonna

Oh my...that is very pretty!!! See, I did post the directions right...lmaoooooo. ;D

harley89

Thanks for the info.  Homer got my avatar in so now I will see if I can do this on my own

babygurl424

Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 01:39:29 PM
Oh my...that is very pretty!!! See, I did post the directions right...lmaoooooo. ;D
hahaha  ;D

Madonna

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 17, 2006, 02:35:55 PM
Thanks for the info.  Homer got my avatar in so now I will see if I can do this on my own
Good luck and I am sure it will turn out very pretty...can we say glitter sigs for all. ;D. We will be the glitzy forum on the web. ;D

triniqueen27

hey thx madonna the info was great. easy to follow O0

Madonna

Wow Trini...very nice :). And you're more than welcome. I was hoping it wouldn't be too complicated. ;)

pogohatesme

Hope this works !!  Ty Madonna for all your patience with us lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview