Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: triniqueen27 on January 20, 2006, 05:47:55 AM
OK HOLLY thats a really nice sigg ::)  do tell lol

you have a very nice avator and signature to triniqueen27 very nice

harley89

harley89

Shady Lady

https://imageshack.us/ Just go here and upload it. Then go to your profile and copy the top link from imageshack to the box for your signature.

Shady Lady

You don't need any programs on your computer. It's all done online. Just save the banner you make and the glitter you want to use to your computer.

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 19, 2006, 09:09:29 PM
I have a ? about this stuff...lol  I have tried doing what it says, but no luck.  I also don't have Paint Shop Pro, which I did a search and the latest version is over $100...lol  I do have a ? tho and here it is.

The tutorial says if you don't have Paint Shop to click regular and it shows this pic:

What is this program?  I didn't find or see any way to access it thru the link.

Thanks for any help.

Helen

I've really had fun playing around and trying different things with the directions Madonna gave us. But, it's like I don't have enough to do already, just 1 more thing added to my list of "obsessions", lol.       

triniqueen27

harley89

harley89

Thank you for posting info on where to put link I finally got Thank You I owe you

harley89

I can make the signatures and finally learn to post BUT How do you color a border. Ican get the border on it but cant get color on it 

triniqueen27

you have to follow the same steps as when you put the glitter on the font its the same just that now your doing the frame

triniqueen27

Madonna

Since I taught you all how to make glitter sigs, how about someone teaching me how to make glitter gifs...pictures like trini has. I think theyare so pretty and would love to learn how to make them.

triniqueen27

im sorry madonna the site where i got my pic's from is no longer there..but i can e-mail you some kool one if you like

adamsmom

This was so cool to play with thanks madonna!!

LastCall

Hello Madonna
   Seem's that I still have no idea what to do on getting glitters or etc all I want is a truck or something ::)
           I feel so dumb  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Iam just so confused  :-\
                                             Chad

ME4SPADES_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview