This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

yup and i just tried again to make sure i did it right and still got the top color and the bottom one i just cant get to go in

Snookie

what colors are you using and in what order..ill see if i can get it

macktami95

how annoying lol its driving me nuts lol im using the pink blue and green

Snookie

ok i had to change the offset on the last color to +0-10 to get it on there...try that..here's what i came up with

macktami95

great thanks now i know that if i cant get that bottom one to work just work that number lol looks good thank you
i do have another ? how do i also add like a pic next to my sig?

Snookie

im still working on that one myself, so i will leave that answer to someone else

macktami95

omg i give up i still trying to get it on the one i was doing and its still not working tired all diff numbers lol -10 -20 -30 -25 -15 lol nothing oh well guess i wont be having any of those lol

Snookie

feel free to use the one i made..just right click and save it to your computer.......it also depends on the font you are using too...and i just figured out how to put the pic next to the siggy

macktami95

this is the one that im trying to do and i cant get the bottom i hope idid this right for you to see the pic i didnt know how you just add it in here
and you gonna share your info for the pic and wtg on getting that figured out

Madonna

I can't for the life of me, figure out why i can't do the 3 color glitter. I ran the copies of the directions off, followed them exactly. During the transition from the base glitter (let's say silver), and i try to add the top glitter (maybe red) the silver disappears, and i have the top part. I don't know what i missed, but it ain't working. Oh well...i was fortunate enough to learn the single color. :( I wish i knew, though, what i did wrong.

Snookie

how i got the heart on is i opened a notepad and copied the first img to it from host site and them ran the 2nd img right behind it. then i copied that to my profile.........im gonna see if i can do your siggy........

LastCall

Madonna
I am only trying to do one  ::) I had soemone very nice to help me out today
    I am trtying like heck to get it But I am failing but I will not give up You have 1 of the best I have seen O0

Snookie

here what i came up with..i had to do the bottom at offset +0-10..

Madonna

OK, I just made one..it's butt ugly, but it's 3colors...what i did wrong was hit "in" instead of "atop" on the 2nd and 3rd color. TY for saying atop, or i would have never figured it out. ;)

Madonna

Quote from: LastCall on January 20, 2006, 09:38:45 PM
Madonna
I am only trying to do one  ::) I had soemone very nice to help me out today
    I am trtying like heck to get it But I am failing but I will not give up You have 1 of the best I have seen O0
TY so much. I just wanted to add a little something to mine. I just couldn't figure out how...stay tuned...lmao! ;D

Snookie

madonna...your directions were perfect....on the link you gave us for the banner i followed her 3 color steps and had to play a bit but i got it.......the thing i found was that on the 2nd and 3rd color that the composite has to be changed from in to atop and uncheck the misc options and also on the 3rd color the gravity has to be south

LastCall

Hi Snookie
what steps did u get can you please tell me  :-\ thank You ::)

Madonna

Snookie, I absolutely love yours. You did an excellent job. WTG on all these artistic signatures!!! O0

Snookie

Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 06:36:23 AM
I have been getting a lot of PM's requesting how I make my signatures. I simply follow the directions on this site. You should find all the information you need there.
http://www.pegs.citymax.com/page/page/623832.htm
i went to this site and followed the tutorial there.and then i came here and read all the posts from madonna and shady lady explained how to do the 3 color...and i have played around somemore and can do overlays too...you just have to get in there and play around....i just made a neat one for st patrick day...

macktami95

geeze i dont know how you were able to do it i do the same thing that you did and i still cant get it i must be missing a step somewhere but i do the 3rd color the same as the first but change it to south who knows but thanks again for doing that one for me
and i got the pic thing for the sig down also
thanks for you help
and madonna i followed your info that you posted and after the 2nd time i got the single color down with no problem thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview