PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:56:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

hey now.....how come mine doesn't sparkly move lol....oh well...still pretty to me lol

SaintHiρρo

LoL. I've read the directions, followed the instructions and still got lost at the on-ramp. Decided I'd try again when I'm not busy with work!

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 17, 2006, 04:21:23 PM
hey now.....how come mine doesn't sparkly move lol....oh well...still pretty to me lol

maybe larry dont like it to glitter lolj/k nice avator and signature

pogohatesme

Quote from: nightperson on January 17, 2006, 05:00:52 PM

maybe larry dont like it to glitter lolj/k nice avator and signature

haha larry likes it all lol

Madonna

You missed the very last step...when you compose it, you save it as a gif. Take the image you have now, which is hopefully still saved on your computer back to Imagemagick. Then on those tabs at the top, hit output. Make sure gif is highlighted. Then make sure multiframe file has a dot by it. Then hit output. Then you will be sparkiling like a new diamond. ;)

ME4SPADES_

pogohateme did you get that i hope so i want to see it glittermaybe before my b-day next month i csn learn ya right

Helen

Thanks for the detailed instructions Madonna, it was very easy to follow!!

Trisha

pogohatesme

Madonna

Well you all just go on ahead with your bad selves ;D...they look very nice!!!

Madonna

Pogohatesme...i absolutely love your avatar. Larry is such a nut. And cute too ;D.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 05:26:13 PM
Pogohatesme...i absolutely love your avatar. Larry is such a nut. And cute too ;D.

Haha he's my future ex-husband lol

ME4SPADES_

i think i have it but to small and cant get it on next to my car on the signature lol

Homer help plsssssss i wish i could it this right ( never good at these)

luvmydogmax

I cannot get it, what am I missing, I have an image with numbers on the bottom and no pretty shinny glitter

ME4SPADES_

i have the same but i think i made it to big lol

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 17, 2006, 05:29:17 PM
Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 05:26:13 PM

Haha he's my future ex-husband lol

i like your glitter sign looking good O0

~WickedAce~

LastCall

Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 06:36:23 AM
I have been getting a lot of PM's requesting how I make my signatures. I simply follow the directions on this site. You should find all the information you need there.
http://www.pegs.citymax.com/page/page/623832.htm
Madonna its not that easy :-\  I must say it is very confusing But I am still trying I would be happy with just 1
                        ::)   Thanks for the information ???

triniqueen27

O0 i can do this with my eyes closed now its fun thx. it really is easy if you take your time

Sweet_Karamel

I'm going to look into this. Looks like I'm going to have some fun doing it. Yah u too Trini. LOL...Thanks! Madonna!  ::) O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview