Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly312

Homer

Quote from: bugsmom on January 19, 2006, 08:17:41 PM
Homer, What am I doing wrong with signature?

Your signature needs to be between these tags

Don't touch it. I just fixed it and it is now showing.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bugsmom

ty  all very very much   :-* signature didnt want to cooperate- woohoo my name in lights-- i like it!!!  TY HOMER

C~M

I have a ? about this stuff...lol  I have tried doing what it says, but no luck.  I also don't have Paint Shop Pro, which I did a search and the latest version is over $100...lol  I do have a ? tho and here it is.

The tutorial says if you don't have Paint Shop to click regular and it shows this pic:

What is this program?  I didn't find or see any way to access it thru the link.

Thanks for any help.

Madonna

macktami95

madonna is there any other way to use differnt fonts other than the one that banner gen offer i have some on my computer and i know there are tons online and i was just looking to use something different and also how do i add like a picture next to my sig
thanks for the help

C~M

bugsmom

Madonna

C~M

Well, I couldn't figure out the site Madonna gave and I tried and tried...lol.  But, on the bright side, I did a search for banner generator and found a neat one.  So, do you like my siggy?

bugsmom

i like-very very nice= i will get brave and add some more sometime- right now i need to leave it alone before homer opens a beer on my head(jusy joking) appreciate all the help everyone

Madonna

Well, there's this one to make fonts...if you use the original settings i posted, they should also work with imagemagick...keep the text gray.
http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks.pl?com=effect_text3done_dialog

bugsmom

harley89

harley89

Okay I can make the signature but get it posted is a problem. Where do I place the link  I got the img img thing but where do i i find it   I just may get my 50 post before I get this

triniqueen27

OK HOLLY thats a really nice sigg ::)  do tell lol

holly312

Quote from: triniqueen27 on January 20, 2006, 05:47:55 AM
OK HOLLY thats a really nice sigg ::) do tell lol

Thank you!! I found it doing a web search for animated names. If you want me to find it for you i will be glad to search for it.
Although it is a cute sig, Its nothing compared to that adorable bear you have, where did you find that??

triniqueen27

ty i really cant remember cause i had it on my pc for years lol...but i would like the link to where you got yours thx O0

triniqueen27

to think about it i have alot of kool pic's om my pc lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview