Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need cookie screenshots in .bmp format for wonderland

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Need rank 6 and over....please email them to us at joe@badgehelp.com
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

justahumping

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 24, 2006, 02:06:53 PM
Need rank 6 and over....please email them to us at joe@badgehelp.com

I think he is saying that he  NEEDS cookie screenshots in .bmp format for wonderland, rank 6 and over.  just a guess on my part tho.....

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Country Lady

I just sent one.  Let me know if it isn't what you need.  It is the opening screen where all of the cookies are showing, before you start playing.

BadgeHelpOscar

Country Lady

I wasn't sure if you wanted the cookie book screen shots or game play shot.

BadgeHelpOscar

actually i need screens of the cookies on the board (not book) .. sorry forgot to add that

Country Lady

Lish

Country Lady

Tracey

i sent a screen shot of cookies from rank 11 is that helps ..and a screen shot of the cookies not turned over also

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

ok I still need rank 8 & 9 and from 11 - up. screenshots need to be the whole game window (so i can measure) ..

Lish

orion42

im at rank 6 how do i take a bmp file

thank you
orion42

Ragin_Lunatic05

To make it keep running without glitches, I went into the cookie book and unchecked all the cookies but rank 4 and below, and then the small glitches that were in it after rank 6 were not a problem at all, if you run it on easy or hard, not much difference.....Awesome Job Oscar and Crew!

crankycook

ste080180

i might sound silly now wats bmp plz ?????
and allso im on rank ten if u still need screan shot let me know and wear to send it to plz ????
O0

orion42

hi oscar im at rank 24 last one how do i take a bmp to send joe?

thank you
orion42