PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:09:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need cookie screenshots in .bmp format for wonderland

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

The programmers at BadgeHelp are great, but sometimes bugs crawl into their programs and lay eggs.      This can leave you feeling frustrated and angry.     Never fear!  There ARE things you can do to help the situation become better.

Send an email to BadgeHelp, letting them know about the problem.  The email address is badgehelp@aol.com.  Basically, they can't help you if they aren't informed.  The more information you include and the more specific you are the better.  I'm sure you've seen all the requests for computer specs all over the forum.  That's what they need.  Just in case you haven't seen it before and need to know what you should include here it is:

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Another thing that is very helpful is a screen shot.  If your agent has gone crazy or is just plain lazy, just take a screen shot of the problem and zip it off to BadgeHelp. 

How do you do a screen shot?  I'm glad you asked.  A screen shot is just a picture of your screen.  There are a number of screen capture wizards out there that you can download, but the easiest thing to do is:  On your keyboard, hold down the "Ctrl" button and press the "Prt Scr" button.  That takes a picture of your screen and saves it to your clipboard.  Next, open up one of your graphics editors such as Paint.  Then, just paste it in ("Paste" is usually one of the options under "Edit").  Save this image as a bitmap (.bmp), somewhere that you will remember, and attach that image to your email that you send to BadgeHelp.

It's really not hard and it doesn't take a long time.  Once the programmers receive this information, they can either help you through a change of your settings to make your agent run better or make an update to the program to repair a bug.  Either way, they make your agent work again. 

And then we all live happily ever after.   

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Corinne

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 24, 2006, 04:04:50 PM
ok I still need rank 8 & 9 and from 11 - up. screenshots need to be the whole game window (so i can measure) ..
Just wondering when sending a screen shot of a game do you want the whole entire screen with chat/screen names/taskbars etc  ???

justahumping

Oscar,  do you need any more?  If so, I am about to start playing the game for a friend so I can send you what you need.

Mayhem

I think they have them all. On the ShakinBake page on BH it says "All cookies have been added"
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!