This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ShakinBake v1.1 is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This should fix any remaining issues. If not, send a bug report to joe@badgehelp.com

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com

Joe still needs screenshots (cookies showing on the board - not the book) of rank 22-25
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mayhem on January 25, 2006, 04:19:08 PM
This should fix any remaining issues. If not, send a bug report to joe@badgehelp.com

Joe still needs screenshots (cookies showing on the board - not the book) of rank 22-25

Awesome, simply awesome!

Mary

__Zelda__

ME4SPADES_

maria

very nice program should speed right through. O0 O0 O0 Thanks again

Bree

Quote from: Mayhem on January 25, 2006, 04:19:08 PM

This auto is really great, Mayhem!!!  Great Job!!! O0 O0 O0

macktami95

how do i replace this version with the one o bought earlier today?

Mayhem

macktami95

andit updates itself or something like that no new code or anything to get? sry
only the 2nd auto i bought and the first stopped working when the premies came out

Mayhem

The update will auto reconize your a registered customer and it will be fully registered without you having to do anything  O0

ElitePirate

This auto lacks intel, doesn't use power ups too good, and try to get cats either.   Oh well...its still works though..

Bree

Quote from: ElitePirate on January 26, 2006, 12:29:35 AM
This auto lacks intel, doesn't use power ups too good, and try to get cats either. Oh well...its still works though..

ElitePirate, I know this is a forum to view you opinion on a subject, but I think it is rude to say that the auto they made is not intelligent.  The makers of these autos work long and hard on these autos and should get a round of applause for putting the auto out as soon as they did.  Give them the respect they deserve.

macktami95

thanks for the help and i did it lol you guys are great here with the answers

wattsmyname

The auto was great from the beginning. All you had to do was uncheck the whole book including the 3 bonus cookies. It would win every game and play on the fast setting in under 2 min. scores ranging from 1206 to 2085.

WTG JOE@badgehelp :D

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Bree on January 26, 2006, 12:40:54 AM
Quote from: ElitePirate on January 26, 2006, 12:29:35 AM
This auto lacks intel, doesn't use power ups too good, and try to get cats either. Oh well...its still works though..

ElitePirate, I know this is a forum to view you opinion on a subject, but I think it is rude to say that the auto they made is not intelligent.  The makers of these autos work long and hard on these autos and should get a round of applause for putting the auto out as soon as they did.  Give them the respect they deserve.

yes get busy and do there best they are always making it better ya like bree said the word id RESPECT   (sry for caps)

ste080180

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview