This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ShakinBake v1.1 is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

ShakinBake v1.2 is now available on badgehelp.com

All the cookies have now been added in. It also now plays twice as fast than before.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Jonathan

i need a credit card lol.  I use a reloadable debit.....  :'(

Mary

BadgeHelpOscar

Many people say that they cannot get the new version of programs. And also that when you "delete" you are still getting the old version and registration code to your programs. More often than not, all you'll need to do is to hit the refresh or reload button to bring up the latest pages of our website. It is always better to get to our website by pulling up the internet explorer each time...such as Yahoo, Goggle, MSN or Netscape as example.

Now particularly for those of you who bookmark our website, your computer may have cached yesterday's pages or even from a few hours ago and we might have since made changes, and your browser won't have updated it yet. When that happens, you will continue to see old pages that will not have new programs or updated news. If that is the case, then you'll have to go into your browser preferences and clear your cache. It's very easy to do, and there are instructions on how to do this below.

Below are instructions on just how to clear your cache.

If you use Internet Explorer, go to Edit/Preferences/Advanced. Click on Empty Now for your cache, and set your Update Pages to Once per Session.

For those using Netscape, go to Edit/Preferences/Advanced/Cache. Click on Clear Memory Cache, and make sure the bullet for Once Per Session is indicated under Compare the Page in the Cache to the Page on the Network.

For the AOL users, you will need to go to My AOL/Preferences/WWW and then click on Empty Cache Now. You should keep the size of your cache at no more than 10MB.

If you continue to see old program versions after clearing your cache, you may need to check with your Internet Service Provider. Perhaps they have not yet cached (downloaded) the latest information. If you're seeing the new information and new versions of our product/wesite at first and then you see the old information/website pages after you click on "continued," that's a sure sign that you need to clear the cache of your computer.

Please note: AOL has been known to be slow in caching the latest forecasts, so even after you've gone through all of this, you STILL may not see the current forecast. As an AOL user, you can still get to our website, but you will have to wait for AOL to cache the latest one. So if you are able to go directly through the internet please do so.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mary

ty oscar i emptyied my aol cache but can`t find my ie one went to internet options can`t find it  :'( but good news did get to download the 2.1 tyvm you are great but tell me where the ie cache is please  ::)

Homer

IE instructions....

Tools
Internet Options
General Tab
Delete Files
When done click ok and restart browser.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

another thing to do is you have to delete the old program files out the windows folder.

go to....
start
my computer
drive c
windows
prefetch
then look for the files with the program name on it (ex:yuiop)
delete them files then empty your recylce bin.

Mary

tytytytytyty  wrote all down so don`t forget you all are so great thanks again  ;D  O0

orion42

hi homer,
im using ver 1.2 and every once and a whil its still getting stuck not as much as before
but still a little just wanted to let you know.

thank you
orion42 8)

sapphire09

yes after an hour --it is sticking. :(

Window xp
AOL 9.0 IE Mozilla
768 x 1024
font uncheck
32 bit
MSVM

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sapphire09

yes I went in and deleted the other one.  I am up now trying to finish the game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview