This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Promo Codes

Started by adamsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

adamsmom

I was in a room the other day and someone said there was a way to get Club Pogo promo codes online....is this true? Or just BS? Cuz if it's true, I'm all over that  lol :-X

slidecage2222

Quote from: adamsmom on January 26, 2006, 05:59:45 AM
I was in a room the other day and someone said there was a way to get Club Pogo promo codes online....is this true? Or just BS? Cuz if it's true, I'm all over that  lol :-X

what is a promo code??

adamsmom

i guess its a code you can use like a free pass on pogo, im not really sure though, i was telling someone in a room that my guess pass expired and now i cant go on club pogo anymore :'( until i put more money on my prepay card.....then this girl said there was somewhere online i could get a free promo code.....when i tried to ask her, she disappeared....

jamie9999

when you send someone a guest pass now they have to enter the promo code at the bottom of the pass. its ussually typed in for u

pogohatesme

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is

ElitePirate

I think a while ago, there was this little program, it would send you through a link that lead to the *acctivate guest account* screen
I heard about this in a chat, but they say it doesnt work any more

tj29392

I'll definately be all over those promo codes if they exist. It's funny looking at all the veiws of this thread when the topic is 'Promo Codes'.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview