This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

done with wonderland memories

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

i just finished wonderland memories, took a whole day and a half ;D (thanks to badgehelp)

triniqueen27

Helen

Quote from: bobby on January 26, 2006, 03:26:48 PM
i just finished wonderland memories, took a whole day and a half ;D (thanks to badgehelp)

Congrats Bobby!!

pogohatesme

IndianLover

i am on rank 21 myself reached it tonight (with no auto use) unfor... there was someone that was taking heat in my room tonight because they made it real obvious that they were using a cheat.. they started working on wonderland today and already were rank 20 a few house ago.  A person stated that in chat after reading their profile.  I don't think that people should make it that obvious, I know people should not be nosy about peoples stats but why put yourself in that circumstance?

Lish

bobby

lucky for me the auto earned the badges after midnight so it seperates over 3 days >:D

honus4ever

Country Lady

People shouldn't get so greedy for their badges.  
I have added a  couple of the pogo staff on my friends list and they have been hanging out in WM since last night.
Neither of them have pogo in their name, but they area wearing the staff badges.  They are room hopping it looks like, wonder if they are using room rover? ???
So don't stay in one room too long if your getting your name on the high score list.  I don't worry too much about peoples stats, but I do keep a eye on the high score list... I don't want my name to be the only one there.

*Angel*

WTG Bobby.  I am on 10 myself.  I didn't want to finish it TOO soon and make it obvious.   :)

__Zelda__

wow congrats on that, wish i could get the auto to keep on playing instead of stopping after every 5 or 6 games =/

Julie

Good job! that was quick O0  I'm nearly to rank 18 :)

Rekindled Chaos

ME4SPADES_

ok that is fast so i guess  will switch from QQ to WM then go back and finish  QQ

HollyDazed

Way to go on all the badges!  I'm on 14  so I still have a way to go.  I don't mind babysitting my auto so I've found that the best for me is to hit New Game right before the rabbit is going down the hole.  That way I stay off the leader board completely and my name isn't constantly flashing across the screen.  Every once in a while I let the rabbit go down the hole but I click on a wrong answer in the queen bonus which also keeps me out of high scorers.  Good luck all.

bussey1

I was playing WM last night and I was all over the high score board and I don't use autos.....Just curious as to how they can say you are using a cheat just because of that????

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview