This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

done with wonderland memories

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I made rank 16 yesterday and might do a little bit of work on it today. The other day I was in a room in WM and saw troyclubpogo come into the room because someone was reported. He didn't stay long then left and went to another WM room. I don't want to finish the game anytime soon because I don't want it to be too obvious. I have been checking the high scores list also and been hopping around rooms so my name doesn't show up on the board too many times.

slidecage2222

i dont see what the big deal is of being first to get the badges...  people complain there is no new games on pogo then  When one hits   THey use a cheat program to get the badge within a day....  I dont know if they are trying to impress people that they got this   TOP RANK BADGE but   belive me  noone cares

Tamelia

i'll make rank 10 today..been doing this by hand.. I enjoy the game  because I enjoy memory games anyways.

Unfortunately It'll take me forever to complete all these bages, simply because I bore easily! LOLOL

ME4SPADES_

rank 12 here going to let it run so can get it over with

maria

finished played without auto till rank 18 then did the auto.  Gl all

Lish

Quote from: bussey1 on January 27, 2006, 05:53:30 AM
I was playing WM last night and I was all over the high score board and I don't use autos.....Just curious as to how they can say you are using a cheat just because of that????
at the very least it may make them watch you more closely.

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 27, 2006, 08:07:46 AM
i dont see what the big deal is of being first to get the badges...  people complain there is no new games on pogo then  When one hits   THey use a cheat program to get the badge within a day....  I dont know if they are trying to impress people that they got this   TOP RANK BADGE but   belive me  noone cares

I'd say.....to each his own. What is good for one is bad for another. So, WTG to those that have finished!!!

Jewel

Is anyone else concerned about their all showing count in the stats? Mine is already over 100 and when I looked at several other people's stats to compare, most said zero.  Is there a way around this?

tigereyes

Yes I was worried about mine too. My all showing count is almost at 300. I don't think there's anyway to avoid this though.

Tamelia

doing it by hand you can get alot of all showing counts too...Ya just have to use your swap and wilds at the right time.

It seems no matter how you play, someones always gonna complain. Keep up the good work all...  O0

missminimouse

IndianLover

wtg every1, just hit rank 24 tonight with 9635 to gooooo, i am so excited since i did it on my own with no auto woo hoo me  :D

Hooper2092

I wouldn't worry too much about the all showing button. The trick to naturally getting that with no auto is to use your swap and match cookies with a cookie showing a lot already... and if anyone wants to say anything to you... tell them that... simply say "use the swap and match cookie together with a cookie there are lots of and you'll get it almost everytiime"

-Also, if you use that swap, match and the bunny cookies... that little white rabbit runs across the screen REAL fast :-P

-Heather

Jewel

TrixStar

I got to 15 on the first day and thought hmm slow down a little :)  I'll turn it back on today or tomorrow.

Mary

took me 4 days to finish buy hand i might add and i got alot of high scores i don`t pay att. to that stuff maybe i should lol wtg you all on great work  O0 and country pm me with the pogo peeps names so i can put on my friends list  ;D

justahumping

Finished the game this morning and no auto.  O0      I only had the wild, and swap cookies checked.  Did not take me long at all to figure out how to uncheck the cookies. lol  That was a easy game to finish for me.

RowdyOne

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 27, 2006, 08:07:46 AM

Hmm the name of this forum is called POGO CHEATS if i'm not mistaken(being sarcastic of course) lol, and the whole point of having a forum such as this is to get help with Pogo games  and finish them at no matter what cost, wether it being by using autos or playing by hand am i right? so what slidercage is saying that we shouldn't  worry about finishing games and getting them badges so fast? hmmm whats the whole point of having and using cheats then? :little confused:: lol

I'm pretty satisfied with myself if i can finish at least one game a few days after it comes out such as the case with Wonderland memories it was just way to easy for some. To sum it all up ALOT of people care about getting ALL  the badges in games no matter how fast  they get them or by what means they got  them which getting the badges is what Pogo is all about anything else would be uncivilized lol.

PLease correct me if im wrong about this lol

Homer

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. If you use autos that's great. If you choose not to that's fine as well. To each their own I say.

I think people spend way to much time worrying about how others get their badges. Whichever way you choose is fine. That's the choice your entitled to make.

This is a general comment and not directed towards any particular individuals. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview